Night Of Guns

PDA

strickj
November 4, 2007, 01:28 AM
get your lazy buts of the computer and turn your TVs to the history channel.modern marvels the magnum just went off and snipers is on now followed by sharp shooters.I'm gonna have some dirty dreams tonight boys and girls!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Night Of Guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Magnum.35744
November 4, 2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the heads up;).

-Tre

jdc1244
November 4, 2007, 01:49 PM
Yes, I was watching last night/early this morning (Saturday/Sunday); took advantage of ‘fall back.’

Good shows. A little more technical detail about some of the guns would be good but otherwise interesting.

alucard0822
November 4, 2007, 01:50 PM
My lazy butt stayed on the computer AND turned on the TV. I am a multi tasking couch potato;)

strickj
November 4, 2007, 01:58 PM
same here my computer screen is my tv,so my lazy butt turned the split screen on and i was set

sefus
November 6, 2007, 02:03 AM
This is why I dont have cable. Be glued to these shows instead of actually smithing on my guns that need some lovin.

-Sefus

If you enjoyed reading about "Night Of Guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!