where to buy techsights for SKS?

PDA

Bill_G
November 5, 2007, 03:37 AM
i googled it and came up w/lots of good reports. But not a site that sells them.

any help?.................Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "where to buy techsights for SKS?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
roscoe
November 5, 2007, 03:40 AM
Um - http://www.tech-sights.com/

Limeyfellow
November 5, 2007, 10:52 PM
It really is an awesome little sight. I am getting a second one for Christmas to stick on the other SKS.

Dr. Peter Venkman
November 5, 2007, 11:57 PM
Awesome sights. I have one on my Yugo M59 and they are great for punching big chunks of little holes in paper at 100 yards. You know when you're doing good when you can see your group from 50 yards away. :)

phantomak47
November 6, 2007, 12:48 AM
How do they exactly mount? The website is vague.

DMK
November 6, 2007, 08:32 AM
How do they exactly mount? The website is vague.You remove the crosspin that holds the top cover on. the Tech Sight has a screw that goes through there and holds it against the rear of the receiver. there are four set screws that get adjusted to hold it tight and make up for manufacturing differences in the receiver.

I consider these sights a huge improvement over the original sight and the best after market accessory ever made for the SKS.

If you enjoyed reading about "where to buy techsights for SKS?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!