CZ Ringneck Stock Removal

PDA

doironrnd
November 5, 2007, 06:06 PM
Not sure if anyone has done this or wants to do this, but I recently needed to remove the stock from my CZ ringneck to work it for a better fit.

In order to remove the stock you need to remove the stock bolt, which has a 12mm head, both side plates (2 screws each) AND the screw at the rear of the trigger guard.

I called CZUSA before I did anything and they told me about the side plates, but failed to mention the screw on the trigger guard. When it failed to come off , I removed the trigger guard screw and then it came off rather easily without any damage to the stock.

On a side note, after adjusting the LOP and lowering the comb, I removed the old finish and the wood is actually pretty nice for the price of the gun... highly figured grain and all one piece (not laminated). I think it will look pretty good without any stain and just an oil finish.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Ringneck Stock Removal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Ringneck Stock Removal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!