Reloading .410 on a Lee Loadall?

PDA

yesit'sloaded
November 5, 2007, 09:52 PM
I want to know if this is even possible. A local gun store is selling a Lee Loadall and I want to know if I can reload .410 with it. It would be the only shell I reload since I already have a flat or two of 20 stashed away. I'm a casual skeet and trap shooter and I'm tired of paying $10 a box for .410. (mods feel free to move to reloading if more appropriate)

If you enjoyed reading about "Reloading .410 on a Lee Loadall?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Oldnamvet
November 5, 2007, 10:36 PM
Most of the Loadalls are made for 20 or 12 gauge. They work OK for those gauges as long as you aren't going into production (more than a few boxes at a time). I have never seen one made for .410. Looking at their catalog recently, I didn't see Lee selling anything to load .410.

yesit'sloaded
November 5, 2007, 10:53 PM
I thought they might have a .410 adapter sleeve or something I didn't know about. Thanks.

12Bravo20
November 6, 2007, 04:08 AM
Lee hasn't made the Loadall for .410 in a while. MEC reloaders are good. I have had my MEC for about 10 years now and have reloaded countless boxes of .410 shells with it.

Dave McCracken
November 6, 2007, 09:34 AM
MEC.

If you enjoyed reading about "Reloading .410 on a Lee Loadall?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!