Sight in distance for CX4?

PDA

Shipwreck
November 8, 2007, 09:08 PM
I'm getting a 9mm CX4 soon. I already ordered the Eotech for it.

Anyway - I'm debating whether I should site the Eotech in at 25 or 50 yards.

Everyone else here with a red dot or other similar type of optic... What distance did you site your CX4 in for?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sight in distance for CX4?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Fred Fuller
November 9, 2007, 10:11 AM
'wreck,

When I set up my mom's 9mm Storm with a Trijicon Reflex sight and a TLR-2 LED light/laser, I zeroed both sighting systems for 50 yards. The line of sight/line of bore separations are not great enough in either case to cause problems. She can hit with either but prefers the laser, even though she's never had experience with one before.

lpl/nc

Jackal
November 9, 2007, 11:13 AM
My Storm, with a Bushnell Holosight (same as Eotech, minus aluminum shroud), is zeroed at 50 yards. It is spot on everywhere from point blank out to 100 yards.

strangelittleman
November 9, 2007, 11:35 AM
Yep, absolutely, 50 yds! I bzo'ed my Ruger PC9 for 50yds and it hits w/ approx then 1.5" vertical deviation from 0-100m, w/ Black hills 9mm 115gr.JHP "EXP" loads.
I'm seriously thinking of getting a CX4, they're great, compact, simple, designs....what's not to love?

Shipwreck
November 9, 2007, 02:43 PM
Ok, thanks for the info!

If you enjoyed reading about "Sight in distance for CX4?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!