870 Express Barrel

PDA

Flfiremedic
November 11, 2007, 02:30 PM
Where can I find an 18 1/2 inch 870 Express Barrel with a screw in choke...pref top ported.

If you enjoyed reading about "870 Express Barrel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bhk
November 11, 2007, 03:45 PM
Good question. I have a 21" Turkey barrel with choke tubes on my 870 and am quite happy with it. Right now it is fitted with a full choke and loaded with #4 buck - a well known favorite of coyote hunters. It would probably work for a number of purposes at ranges a little longer than one normally considers a shotgun effective.

Jeff F
November 11, 2007, 10:00 PM
I've never seen a Remington 18.5 inch barrel with choke tubes. I think it would have to be a custom job.

One Shot
November 12, 2007, 12:53 AM
Hastings maybe? If not you may have to get a standard barrel in that length and have a GS machine and thread the muzzle out for a choke tube for you. Good luck Let us know how you make out.

If you enjoyed reading about "870 Express Barrel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!