Mossberg 930 combo question!

PDA

evbutler462
November 12, 2007, 09:58 PM
I notice that Dick's has a 930 Mossberg combo with scope, two barrels, and two buttstocks for $399. Is it possible that this gun is made to the same specs as the 930 that has been on the market for quite some time?

If so, I am going to give my sons a Christmas present. It doesn't seem possible to turn out the same quality this cheap.

Should I???

If you enjoyed reading about "Mossberg 930 combo question!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Smitty in CT
November 13, 2007, 12:13 AM
Jump on it...

I'm thinking that the price is a direct response from Dick's to the Stoeger M2000 (Dick's doesn't sell the Stoegers) they're loosing money to a brand they don't sell. Their response is to lower the price on a model that they already have in stock with similar specs, plus a little more. They had this same "package" last month for $449.99, normally it's $499.99.

If I can figure out where the money is going to come from I may have to buy another.

If they are still running the deal, you can also get another $50 off if you open a Dick's charge card.....bringing it down to $349.00!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Mossberg 930 combo question!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!