Reduce Recoil 12ga mossberg

PDA

miaakitanc
November 15, 2007, 01:43 PM
i was wondering? Is the KNOXX Spec-Ops stock work? If not, what do youj folks suggest? Iam new to the forum and really like what Iam reading so far. Thanks for any suggestions. Mossberg 590 12ga
John

If you enjoyed reading about "Reduce Recoil 12ga mossberg" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Wild Deuce
November 15, 2007, 03:36 PM
Look here (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=316308)

Is your Mossy a 590? .... and not a 590DA? If so, you should do ok with the Knoxx SpecOps stock. Before discovering the warning on the back, I was looking into purchasing one for my 590DA. Every review I found was positive and said that the product worked as advertised. Right now, I am eyeballing their (Knoxx) CompStock. They say it should work with my 590DA. Even though I will not have the versatility of the adjustable SpecOp, it does reduce the length of pull by an inch in addition to having the recoil reduction.

If you enjoyed reading about "Reduce Recoil 12ga mossberg" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!