new Brady/MMM website

PDA

gun-fucious
July 18, 2003, 02:17 PM
http://www.mmm2004.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "new Brady/MMM website" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
geekWithA.45
July 18, 2003, 02:21 PM
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

MicroBalrog
July 18, 2003, 02:36 PM
Let these Senators hear from you and tell them they are wrong for supporting bill S.659.

Republicans
Lamar Alexander (R) Tennessee, A. Wayne Allard (R) Colorado, George Allen (R) Virginia, Robert F. Bennett (R) Utah, Christopher S. Bond (R) Missouri, Sam Brownback (R) Kansas, Jim Bunning (R) Kentucky, Conrad R. Burns (R) Montana, Ben Nighthorse Campbell (R) Colorado, Saxby Chambliss (R) Georgia, Thad Cochran (R) Mississippi, Norm Coleman (R) Minnesota, Susan M. Collins (R) Maine, John Cornyn (R) Texas, Larry Craig (R) Idaho, Michael D. Crapo (R) Idaho, Elizabeth H. Dole (R) North Carolina, Pete V. Domenici (R) New Mexico, John E. Ensign (R) Nevada, Michael B. Enzi (R) Wyoming, Bill Frist (R) Tennessee, Lindsey O. Graham (R) South Carolina, Charles E. Grassley (R) Iowa, Judd Gregg (R) New Hampshire, Chuck Hagel (R) Nebraska, Orrin G. Hatch (R) Utah, Kay Bailey Hutchison (R) Texas, James Inhofe (R) Oklahoma, Jon Kyl (R) Arizona, Trent Lott (R) Mississippi, Mitch McConnell (R) Kentucky, Lisa Murkowski (R) Alaska, Don Nickles (R) Oklahoma, Pat Roberts (R) Kansas, Rick Santorum (R) Pennsylvania, Jeff Sessions (R) Alabama, Richard C. Shelby (R) Alabama, Gordon Smith (R) Oregon, Olympia Snowe (R) Maine, Arlen Specter (R) Pennsylvania, Ted Stevens (R) Alaska, John E. Sununu (R) New Hampshire, Jim Talent (R) Missouri, Craig Thomas (R) Wyoming, George Voinovich (R) Ohio

Democrats
Max Baucus (D) Montana, John B. Breaux (D) Louisiana, Byron L. Dorgan (D) North Dakota, Tim Johnson (D) South Dakota, Mary Landrieu (D) Louisiana, Blanche Lincoln (D) Arkansas, Zell Miller (D) Georgia, E. Benjamin Nelson (D) Nebraska, Harry M. Reid (D) Nevada

Let's send them some encouraging letters!:evil:

spacemanspiff
July 18, 2003, 02:47 PM
you all should be happy to know that 22 states do NOT have chapters of the MMM:

alaska
alabama
arkansas
hawaii
indiana
west virginia
vermont
mississippi
tennessee
wisconsin
south carolina
idaho
nevada
arizona
montana
wyoming
north dakota
south dakota
nebraska
kansas
iowa
louisiana

Elmer Snerd
July 18, 2003, 05:05 PM
What about the Million Mallninja march?

Moparmike
July 18, 2003, 07:48 PM
I am so happy to know that there is no MMM in AR. I would have thought that the People's Republik of Fayettenam would have some sort of support.

This is a copy of the letter that the MMM has drafted for users of their site to send to Senators:
Dear Senator [Decision Maker],

I urge you to oppose S.659, a dangerous piece of special interest legislation that will grant legal immunity for gun manufacturers, gun distributors and gun dealers. Robert Ricker, a former gun industry lobbyist has blown the whistle on the gun industry's complicity in the lucrative, illegal gun market. This industry doesn't deserve special legal protections.

This bill will undermine our fundamental principles of common law. Individuals and industry groups are obligated under the principles of common law to act responsibly. The gun industry shouldn't get an exemption from that duty. We must not close the courthouse doors on gun violence victims; doing so will make our families and communities less safe.

I urge you to stop this terrible legislation from becoming law. Please read former gun lobbyist Robert Ricker's declaration, and take into account the cases of the DC area sniper victims and all victims of gun violence.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,Undermine fundamentals of common law. Bullcrap.:cuss: :cuss: Fundamentals of unconstitutional law, maybe.

I feel for the victims of the sniper attacks :(, but that isnt the fault of the maker of a rifle. Its the fault of a crazed individual behind the trigger.:fire:

Darrin
July 18, 2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted on www.mmm2004.com
Help us stop this bill.
WHATEVER!

http://mywpages.comcast.net/darrinw/thr/smiley_big_goofy.gif

gun-fucious
July 18, 2003, 11:38 PM
notice the URL

MMM2004

expect a big push for next mothersday on the capitol mall in Washington DC

i really wish Ted Nugent would have a free concert that day on the mall

Black92LX
July 18, 2003, 11:59 PM
so rosie o'donnell could sue ONIEDA for being fat???

If you enjoyed reading about "new Brady/MMM website" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!