Patriot Act?

PDA

tasco 74
November 18, 2007, 11:38 AM
i saw fox's napalitono last last night on a cnn show i think... he was talking about how the patriot act has rewritten the constitution of the U.S.... i didn't realize i guess before how the freedoms of americans and the things the original framers of the u.s. invisioned it........... sounded very orwellian and frightening indeed.............. replies??

If you enjoyed reading about "Patriot Act?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Titan6
November 18, 2007, 11:45 AM
There were tons of threads in the legal section back when we discussed politics. We don't do that anymore here so you might try APS. This thread will be closed as soon as the mods see it.

he was talking about how the patriot act has rewritten the constitution of the U.S....

They tried to anyway..

Scanr
November 18, 2007, 12:46 PM
Bump for the lock.

HardKnox
November 18, 2007, 01:02 PM
wouldnt discussion of a particular bill or act be infact a legal discussion?

Aguila Blanca
November 18, 2007, 01:14 PM
wouldnt discussion of a particular bill or act be infact a legal discussion?
Probably ... if it had been posted in the "Legal" discussion area rather than under "General Gun Discussions"

Titan6
November 18, 2007, 01:26 PM
Only as it impacts 2A issues. While indeed fascist the the PA has little effect on gun rights.

AirForceShooter
November 18, 2007, 01:50 PM
I can't wait for the Patriot Act to get to the courts.
It should be thrown out.
I'm still trying to figure out a bunch of lawyers passed this into law.

AFS

tasco 74
November 18, 2007, 02:39 PM
sorry if i was out of line.... napalitono said they passed it the same day they said they had caught sadam hussien... and that's partly how it went though.....

Larry Ashcraft
November 18, 2007, 02:55 PM
Off topic.

If you enjoyed reading about "Patriot Act?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!