ithaca light mount

PDA

another okie
November 19, 2007, 07:52 PM
Is there such a thing? I have an Ithaca 37 I really like. I have a long barrel for duck and goose hunting, and a short (20") barrel for home defense. It would be nice to be able to mount a light quickly and securely. I tried those gadgets than latch onto the barrel, but they dislodged when firing buckshot. I have thought of just drilling a couple of holes and mounting a piece of universal rail, but a "made for it" piece would be nice.

If you enjoyed reading about "ithaca light mount" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
M2 Carbine
November 19, 2007, 08:48 PM
This is what I use on my Ithaca.
SHT-070 at Cheaper Than Dirt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Bell406_206B/IthacaTLR2front.jpg

Black_Talon
November 19, 2007, 09:07 PM
Surefire made one for a while but discontinued it a few years ago. Sometimes you can find one on ebay but they usually end up going for $150 or more.

another okie
November 19, 2007, 09:47 PM
My Ithaca doesn't have that extended magazine, so I don't think that clamp would fit. I'll keep an eye out for the Surefire, though for 150 maybe I should just stick with the AR or buy an 870.

Gunsnrovers
November 19, 2007, 11:00 PM
Email Surefire. I emailed them earlier in the year about one. Evidently they still have them around, but it's not a listed item.

If you enjoyed reading about "ithaca light mount" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!