Kel-Tec P32 extractor question

PDA

dsk
November 20, 2007, 08:50 PM
Looking at a new P32 in the gun shop last weekend I see they changed the extractor and slide configuration recently. My very early P32 has a pinned-in extractor powered by a coil spring, while the new ones have a slightly differently-shaped slide and an extractor that's held in by a screw and leaf spring. Is there anything special about the new configuration?

If you enjoyed reading about "Kel-Tec P32 extractor question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Navy87Guy
November 20, 2007, 09:20 PM
Here's a link to some info on the differences. This references the P-3AT, but the changes are the same for the P-32: http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1118894836/0

It's supposed to provide better ejection of the spent casing.

Jim

MICHAEL T
November 20, 2007, 10:01 PM
It works very well . I have 3 of 2nd Gen and they are perfect.

dsk
November 20, 2007, 10:58 PM
Interesting. I totally missed out on the whole 1st gen vs. 2nd gen Kel-Tec thing. I haven't been following Kel-Tec's happenings of late. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kel-Tec P32 extractor question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!