Gun Show This Weekend - Gateway Center - Collinsville, IL

PDA

Nando Aqui
July 19, 2003, 12:18 AM
I just learned about this gun show - starts tomorrow.

It's about a 30-mile drive for me.

Anyone familiar with it - any good?

Thanks!

Alex

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Show This Weekend - Gateway Center - Collinsville, IL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Black92LX
July 19, 2003, 01:40 AM
anyone know of an onilne gun show listing. or what's the best way to find them??

Nando Aqui
July 19, 2003, 07:03 PM
Just got back from the show. Best I have been to this year. Clean, enough space between tables so people can walk through, lots of stuff, and good deals.

Example - one vendor:
(a) HK91 magazines - Had really good ones for $5/each and excellent ones for $7/each (yes, five and seven $ per mag - G3HK and date stamped). New in wrapper were $15.

(b) Portuguese .308 (the good stuff) for $32/200 and $150/1000. A little higher than a year ago, but it is scarce now. Don't know how much he had left.

Enjoyed it. Will go back in October for sure.

Alex

Don Gwinn
July 19, 2003, 10:19 PM
Nando, I didn't know you lived so close to me. I went to Collinsville with dad last year, and we weren't impressed. I'm glad there was some good stuff this year.

(Last year it seemed like there were more beanie babies and beef jerky tables than people with decent prices on gun stuff.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Show This Weekend - Gateway Center - Collinsville, IL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!