P250 Price Point

PDA

JaxNovice
November 23, 2007, 08:30 AM
Has anyone heard what the price point is going to be on the P250?

If you enjoyed reading about "P250 Price Point" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SnakeEater
November 23, 2007, 12:47 PM
Cooler over at HKPro is selling them now. Here's his post over there.

Because of the volume of SIG weapons I sell I will be one of the first dealers in the US to have the new SIG P250. I have 7 coming in and I will have them by turkey day. I have 5 black and 2 two tone finish coming in first. The initial configuration will be the 9mm compact. THAT HOLDS 16 ROUNDS! Over the course of the next year you will be able to convert it to 9 mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and .45 ACP, in either compact or full sized. These all come with night sights as well. This is the future of handguns. Be the first to own one. Do some research on the net, nothing but rave reviews of this weapon system. The price is $699 for black and $749 for two tone finish. 10% down will lock one in for you. First ones to reserve will have preference for lowest serial numbers. This gun will be only available to high volume dealers until spring. Call me at the number below or email me to reserve your SIG P250

If you enjoyed reading about "P250 Price Point" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!