Beretta Whitewing questions

PDA

Kitchen_Duty
November 25, 2007, 04:54 AM
My friend owns a whitewing and he is willing to part with it: his price: $500 (no you can't have it, I want it!)

Where is a website that I can get replacement parts. This gun seems to be on the rare side, is it exactly like the 686 as far as parts go? (barrel, stock, fore grip, etc..)

The gun has a MAGNIFICENT stock on it. I do not want to damage it because I am clumsy one day, I need to find a new stock for it, one I won't be sad that I scratched it. Thanks :)

-Kitchen_Duty

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta Whitewing questions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dave McCracken
November 25, 2007, 10:09 AM
Try Beretta for metal. Wenig and Rich Cole do aftermarket stocks, but they're not cheap.

HTH....

PJR
November 25, 2007, 11:51 AM
It's a basic 680 series Beretta and parts for them are very available.

Is the wood on this gun really wood or is it the fake Xtra wood? Check on the bottom of the pistol grip and it should say Xtra wood or something along those lines. The Whitewing was the economy model 686 and most of then they didn't have genuine walnut. If it does have Xtra wood I wouldn't worry about putting a scratch in it. What looks like a walnut finish is actually a veneer covering plain wood and Beretta can replace the veneer if required.

Kitchen_Duty
November 25, 2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the info! I will check on the gun next time I see it.

-Kitchen_Duty

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta Whitewing questions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!