Glock 23C

PDA

The Ruckus
November 25, 2007, 06:12 PM
What sort of performance will I lose from the 40S&W with a Glock 23C? I hear that velocity is lowered but to what extent? What kind of expansion do I lose from this?

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock 23C" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
November 25, 2007, 07:09 PM
My question is this...would you be generating enough pressures to even take advantage of the porting the "C" Glock offers?

10-Ring
November 25, 2007, 07:22 PM
please excuse double tap :o

The Ruckus
November 25, 2007, 07:32 PM
Are you hinting that the 40S&W doesn't generate enough to even need the compensator? I've heard this before, that only the competition exterior compensator's make any difference. Unless I'm totally missing something ha.

10-Ring
November 25, 2007, 08:28 PM
I've used compensators on really hot 38 super, 45 super & 10 mm guns and really noticed a difference. In turn, I've tried it in 9mm and 45 acp and really didn't notice a difference. I have shot a ported / comp'd 40 S&W but unless you plan on shooting hot loads all the time, it might be a waste of $$

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock 23C" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!