Bersa ultra compact 9mm

PDA

9mmfanatic
November 25, 2007, 07:21 PM
Anyone have a Bersa ultra compact 9mm? Likes or Dislikes? Any other brand new 9mm comparable at $350 or less? Any input on this subject will greatly effect my next new purchase.

P.S. This gun will be my primary concealed carry weapon. I just recieved my Concealed weapons permit after waiting almost 2 and half months!

If you enjoyed reading about "Bersa ultra compact 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MICHAEL T
November 25, 2007, 11:24 PM
come join and ask at http://bersatalk.com
have many 9mm owners and they really seem to like them 2100 members and growing

jwxspoon
November 26, 2007, 07:50 AM
Bersas remind me too much of my $99 FEG PA63 to ever put any money into buying one. That's not to say the PA63 is a bad gun, it's really a nice shooter. :)

jw

Exmasonite
November 26, 2007, 10:15 AM
I love the bersa/firestorm line. put 50 rds through my friends 9mm compact firestorm. shot very well. my .380 has been flawless.

i think you might be able to get a taurus down close to that range. supposedly another decent gun. never fired it.

Richard2003
November 26, 2007, 06:12 PM
I think you ought to wait a while before you make your decision.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bersa ultra compact 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!