What can a trigger job do?

PDA

Lucky Strike
November 27, 2007, 12:00 AM
I've got an XD 9SC and the only thing I'd really like to see changed about the trigger is to shorten the reset. Is it possible to only change the reset without affecting the other aspects of your trigger? Or is it a situation where if you make a change it affects all the aspects of the trigger pull?

If you enjoyed reading about "What can a trigger job do?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sgt.Dusk
November 27, 2007, 01:36 AM
Take it to the gunsmith and tell him what you want....
Mostly those guys are professionals and get the job done just the way you like it. Price is another matter.....

10-Ring
November 27, 2007, 02:24 AM
I know a guy locally who has started working on a XD trigger job because his clientelle base has started bringing their guns to him. He just bought a XD to work on & perfect this trigger...
You need to find a smith that knows what he's doing or your trigger could go the other direction and go completely awful...good luck ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "What can a trigger job do?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!