walther ppk/s slide on a pp?

PDA

hopsond
November 27, 2007, 10:08 AM
I have a pp and I was wondering if a ppk or a ppks slide will adapt to my pistol. To my knowledge a ppks is a pp with a shorter barrel and ppk slide. just wondering?

If you enjoyed reading about "walther ppk/s slide on a pp?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dfariswheel
November 27, 2007, 08:58 PM
The one time (MANY years ago) that I test-fitted a PPK slide to a PP frame, the slide fit right on, but was slightly looser, nor would it have surprised me if it had been a little tight.

Take into account that this was a test using a Walther 1960's PP and a 1960's PPK both made in Europe.
The results might be quite different with guns of different eras, and especially of different makes.

Jim K
November 27, 2007, 11:19 PM
The PPK and PPK/s slides should interchange and work, but the way they match up with the frame in the front is a bit different, so the looks might not be quite the same.

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "walther ppk/s slide on a pp?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!