Bought a gun today! how did I do?

PDA

ezonslow
November 27, 2007, 07:32 PM
Bought a Sig P 239 in 9mm,its used,but like new in the box,I tried to get the dealer down,but he wouldn`t, I ended up paying 450+tax. the gun is like new and is very tight! I was always taught that you have to pay for quality,but I thought it was a little high priced? opinions?

If you enjoyed reading about "Bought a gun today! how did I do?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MikePGS
November 27, 2007, 07:50 PM
Provided that its in good working condition, that sounds like a pretty good deal :D Congrats. The only thing i see wrong with the purchase, is that you didn't provide pics :P

lee n. field
November 27, 2007, 08:01 PM
When someone on a gunforum asks "How'd I do?", it's usually a rhetorical question.

highrider
November 27, 2007, 08:33 PM
Ya' dun good. Enjoy a great pistol. If you haven't already, check out the "Sig Club" thread.

usa1993
November 27, 2007, 10:19 PM
Oh yeah, you did just fine. I know friends with a functionally reliable but totally holster beaten Sig......... and I know what they paid. Thats a fine price.

Enjoy

The Lone Haranguer
November 27, 2007, 11:12 PM
You still saved perhaps 20-25% over a new one. If it shoots well for you, it is priceless.

10-Ring
November 27, 2007, 11:48 PM
Welcome to THR! ;)
Seems like a fair deal. In my neck of the woods, CPO SIGs have driven the price of used SIGs down a bit

buenhec
November 28, 2007, 09:26 PM
Thats a good deal. I sold mine for $550. Great carry gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bought a gun today! how did I do?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!