Does www.hkpro.com still exist?

PDA

Nando Aqui
July 20, 2003, 11:54 AM
Has anyone been able to access HKPRO recently?

I've been trying for two days with no luck.

Alex

If you enjoyed reading about "Does www.hkpro.com still exist?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Diesle
July 20, 2003, 11:59 AM
I just got in....

Diesle

Edit - Just tried it again and it hangs a bit before coming up. Feels like a resources issue on the server or a router issue. Ugggg, and its a Front Page web... REBOOT!

Send an email to hkpro@hkpro.com and let them know that there is some problem....

Diesle

cool45auto
July 20, 2003, 11:59 AM
Just tried it and it came right up. They have a G36 on the home page.

HK Pro (www.hkpro.com)

Nando Aqui
July 20, 2003, 01:17 PM
Too bad... I just tried it again and got the familiar "The page cannot be displayed" notice. I have SBC DSL and had not had problems before with HKPRO.

Too bad because I wanted to post that at the Gun Show in Collinsville, IL (Gateway Center) this weekend there is a dealer selling very good HK91 magazines for $5 and excellent ones for $7. All are G3HK and date stamped. I asked the vendor how he could sell them for that little, and he told me he bought 1,000 of them.

This same dealer had Portuguese .308 (yes, the good stuff) at $32/200 and $150/1000. A little higher than before, but a good deal anyway.

Best show I have been to all year.

PAshooter
July 20, 2003, 02:41 PM
Funny - I was there about 10 minutes before reading this post - it was slow but worked ok. Just tried again and all I get is the "This Page Cannot be Displayed" message. Must be an intermittent problem of some sort.

If you enjoyed reading about "Does www.hkpro.com still exist?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!