NAA 380's Where Are They?

PDA

Snubby 38
November 29, 2007, 09:32 PM
I've called a few local NAA dealers and no one has any in stock. Is the demand overwhelming or is the company going under???

If you enjoyed reading about "NAA 380's Where Are They?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
usp9
November 29, 2007, 10:08 PM
Read this long and off point thread for the few nuggets within. Your guestion is answered eventually.
http://www.naaminis.com/discus/messages/2/4135.html?1196384237

Snubby 38
November 29, 2007, 10:28 PM
Thanks usp9... I was waiting for the video of the fist fight to kick in.. but I got the message, thanks again. Snubby

SouthpawShootr
November 29, 2007, 11:17 PM
Read this long and off point thread for the few nuggets within. Your guestion is answered eventually.

No kidding, I last visited that site before the pissing contest started and when it was (mostly) a discussion/update about the NAA inhouse production capabilities.

I have my Guardian 380 but I'm a fan of these guns and really would like to see them return to the market.

If you enjoyed reading about "NAA 380's Where Are They?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!