TİsaŞ Zİgana Süper Pİstol Semİ Automatİc Full Automatİc Pİstol ..crazy

PDA

yasinkomutan
December 1, 2007, 04:39 AM
Hello to all fans of pistols. I would like to introduce semi-automatic and full automatic pistols of TISAS, manufactured in Turkey, which is known by its durability, stability and lightness. You will have the chance to see the manufacturing and testing process and different types of shooting in this presentation. I hope that you all enjoy it.
Hope that you like this distinct pistol with its shape and design.

http://www.trabzonsilah.com/silahlar/ziganasport_beyaz.jpg

http://www.trabzonsilah.com/silahlar/ziganat_beyaz.jpg

http://www.trabzonsilah.com/silahlar/ziganak_beyaz.jpg

http://www.trabzonsilah.com/silahlar/ziganac45_siyah.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "TİsaŞ Zİgana Süper Pİstol Semİ Automatİc Full Automatİc Pİstol ..crazy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
takhtakaal
December 1, 2007, 04:44 AM
Cool. We love "wild and crazy pistols."

Optical Serenity
December 1, 2007, 05:45 AM
Wow never heard of this brand. Thanks for the pictures and introduction.

Geno
December 1, 2007, 08:10 AM
yasinkomutan:

Welcome to The High Road. Please provide a link.

Doc2005

rino451
December 1, 2007, 08:35 AM
http://www.trabzonsilah.com/english/index.php

jwxspoon
December 1, 2007, 09:50 AM
I like the looks of the C45. Any idea of the price point?

jw

iamkris
December 1, 2007, 10:00 AM
Cool. We love "wild and crazy pistols."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Awildandcrazyguy.jpg

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/77/pics/77rfestrunks1.jpg

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/77/pics/77rfestrunks2.jpg

armoredman
December 1, 2007, 10:31 AM
Very interesting guns, thank you.

igpoobah
December 1, 2007, 11:43 AM
Sort of a forbidden love child of the 1911 and Desert Eagle. I like it.

LanEvo`
December 1, 2007, 12:14 PM
Nice to see my people "representing."

Deacon Blues
December 1, 2007, 01:54 PM
Usually when I run across a European pistol I've never heard of, it's just a lackluster CZ clone. Nice to see some originality in these Turkish offerings. Aside from the slide-mounted safety, I think I'd like these.

MASTEROFMALICE
December 1, 2007, 01:58 PM
Too bad I could never get one. My Cypriot Grandmother would kill me.

hankdatank1362
December 1, 2007, 02:23 PM
Looks like pimped-out old S&W autos, before they rounded the triggerguards.

That said, I love those old S&W autos, before they rounded the triggerguards.

These look awesome!

S&W620
December 1, 2007, 02:49 PM
Fine looking guns.

What is the cost for these?

yasinkomutan
December 1, 2007, 04:11 PM
I will give you information about all the pistols. I am considering all the ideas that you`ve written. I will reply all the question during the week.
I will also show you the videos of shooting and manufacturing of tisas pistols. Thank you for your all comments, they are all important for us.

yasinkomutan
December 1, 2007, 04:36 PM
zigana sport videos 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rnhr8uiUZ2Y

zigana sport videos 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEat6YFni5c

tisaş zigana f full automatic pistol videos 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qiQlToZ88rE

tisaş zigana f full automatic pistol videos 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=g0_6jfmG7to

tisaş pistol production videos :http://youtube.com/watch?v=slLtsFAdLCw

tisaş pistol test videos:http://youtube.com/watch?v=slLtsFAdLCw

eldon519
December 1, 2007, 05:27 PM
Based on the layout and controls, it looks like a Beretta 92-based weapon.

Logan5
December 1, 2007, 06:56 PM
Interesting. I do wonder though, on the automatic version, you can decock it and then it's a DA first shot full auto?

yasinkomutan
December 1, 2007, 07:13 PM
ZIGANA F can be converted to full automatic by the help of a latch on the frame.

Geno
December 1, 2007, 09:11 PM
Wow, did you all watch those videos?! Awesome pistols! I like the inward angle of the receiver to slide. Thanks for the thread! This is awesome!

Doc2005

19-3Ben
December 1, 2007, 10:00 PM
Very interesting.
Edit to add, I think I prefer the version without all the holes in the front. I feel like they would be difficult and time consuming to clean out, and get dirty quickly.

modifiedbrowning
December 1, 2007, 10:59 PM
Looks like it is based on the Walther P88 Compact to me.
Are these available in the USA?

1 old 0311
December 1, 2007, 11:10 PM
First picture looks like Magna-Port gone wild!:eek::eek:

Constantine-p89
December 1, 2007, 11:14 PM
Those are some nice looking guns, I like the first one.

-v-
December 2, 2007, 02:38 AM
Ever curious on the Sport one (the one with all the holes) if it comes with a ported barrel as standard? Looking at it, and some of the videos I almost want to say yes. Equally curious if they will offer it in .40 or offer .40 barrel kits.

yasinkomutan
December 2, 2007, 11:42 AM
How Many Star Pİstol Zİgana ? :):) Rate Thread :)

yasinkomutan
December 4, 2007, 01:34 PM
is tisaş sport video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4MYx-xtn8

denfoote
December 4, 2007, 04:20 PM
Two questions.
Has a semi automatic only version cleared ATF yet and do you have an American importer???

Until you can answer "YES" to both of these questions, then advertising in the US is moot because we will not be able to buy the gun!!

jlbraun
December 4, 2007, 04:26 PM
Has the semi automatic only version cleared ATF yet

It will likely never be imported, as it's too easy to convert to full auto:

ZIGANA F can be converted to full automatic by the help of a latch on the frame.

buzz_knox
December 4, 2007, 04:29 PM
Has the semi automatic only version cleared ATF yet

I asked this on the long-running thread on TFL and the response was that ATFE had cleared the weapon for import. I'm not sure if an importer has ever been revealed. Beyond the videos and ads, nothing much has been offered in terms of information.

SeanSw
December 4, 2007, 04:37 PM
Zigana T what have you done to my Baby Eagle! Oh, I should have never let her stay out so late with a Beretta.

These are all interesting and look as if they were designed to meld features from a variety of pistols. Heavy duty appearance. I'd like to see more detailed photos of their construction.

CZ 42
December 4, 2007, 09:39 PM
The overall design looks great for controllable full-auto. Maybe some will get into " LE/military only firearm" circles.

Daemon688
December 5, 2007, 12:37 AM
Definately like the Zigana K, but I do not like the placement of the safety. I think I need a Zig to go with my Sig. Alright, probably wasn't funny but I thought it was.....:o

1SOW
December 5, 2007, 12:52 AM
Did I count 20 shots fired from the second production flic?

Still 2 Many Choices!?
December 5, 2007, 01:21 AM
Yeah, I counted 20 rounds also, but unless I missed something that mag was definitely not flush. Meaning it was an actual hi-cap mag... Still really cool.

Still 2 Many Choices!?

1SOW
December 5, 2007, 01:32 AM
Did I count 20 shots fired from the second production flic?

1SOW
December 5, 2007, 01:40 AM
Yeah, I looked again and the mag was hang'n down well below the grip. I'd sure like to see the specs. It does look like a cross between a Sig and a CZ, but I don't like the safety either.

denfoote
December 5, 2007, 04:50 AM
I asked this on the long-running thread on TFL and the response was that ATFE had cleared the weapon for import

Imported for whom??
The G18 is cleared for import, but only LEO agencies can buy it!!

LanEvo`
December 5, 2007, 01:43 PM
It will likely never be imported, as it's too easy to convert to full auto:ZIGANA F can be converted to full automatic by the help of a latch on the frame.I think that phrase was "lost in translation." They seem to mean that there's a selector switch located on the frame to choose between full auto and semi auto. I don't think they mean that a semi auto can be "converted" to full auto (at least, no more readily than any other semi could be converted to full).

yasinkomutan
December 5, 2007, 02:05 PM
takhtakaal-post43 yes, they are really wild as you mentioned. They are on sale in the USA.

jwxspoon-posts99: I will inform you about the prices as soon as possible.Thank you

deacon Blues-posts 65: Thank you for your interest to the pistols. The pistols have both safety system, pin and hammer safety. They have really good safety systems. The pistols passed the tests that has been done in the USA and scored 112 points. (The minimum point is 75)

masterofpolice: the people who say I would never buy this pistol usually get one, I think you'll have one soon.

S&W620: I will inform you about the prices.

Logan5: Zigana F can be converted to full-automatic from semi automatic by the help of a lever on the frame.

19-3ben: I think you are talking about the holes of the compensator. yes, it can get dirty easily but from the other side the compensator decrease the recoil of the pistol.

modifiedbrowning: they are all salen in the USA. I will send you the adress soon.

V-posts10: the pistol comes just like you see. it is 9 mm parabellum.

yasinkomutan
December 5, 2007, 02:13 PM
tisas usa address

please get in contact with our partner in States, Mr.Stacy Prineas,
PWARM223@aol.com
Please cc your e-mail to me sales@trabzonsilah.com in order to follow up the situation.

tahsin1984@msn.com

trabzonsilah@hotmail.com onlin service

hksw
December 5, 2007, 02:39 PM
Looks like it is based on the Walther P88 Compact to me.

My thoughts too. The take-down lever, slide stop, and slide mounted safety were the give aways for me.

bluetopper
December 5, 2007, 02:41 PM
I think Military Gun Supply has them.

Hokkmike
December 5, 2007, 03:13 PM
Nice pix

WinchesterAA
December 5, 2007, 04:03 PM
Lol, the james bond theme?

TonyStarks
December 5, 2007, 05:38 PM
Any idea on the prices yet?

doubleg
December 5, 2007, 06:07 PM
Wow, turkey has some pretty intelligent gun people in their gun industry. This isn't the first time i've been impressed by them.

Autolycus
December 5, 2007, 06:09 PM
Very interesting.

TonyStarks
December 5, 2007, 07:11 PM
i've never seen a video from the manufacturers on their process. Very interesting. Depending on the price, it may be something to consider.

Eightball
December 5, 2007, 09:07 PM
These actually look pretty spiffy, I'll have to look into them a bit.

Are they imported?

CZ 42
December 5, 2007, 09:41 PM
This might just be a contender for the Cz SP-01 as a semi, and if it is available I would really try to get the full-auto. If it is as controllable as it looks... This could be the full-auto that would make me brave the red tape. Imagine plinking, for chrissake! The firepower as a ccw! OMG, it could be my only pistol!

1SOW
December 6, 2007, 12:30 AM
ZIGANA K pistol

Zigana M16 Zigana T Zigana K
Type Double action
Caliber 9x19 mm Luger / Parabellum
Weight unloaded 940 g 980 g 940 g
Length 218 mm 220 mm 191 mm
Barrel length 126 mm 130 mm 103 mm
Capacity 15 or 17 rounds 15 or 17 rounds 15 or 17 rounds

Zigana series of pistols are manufactured in Turkey by the TISAS Trabzon Arms Industry Corp since 2001. These pistols are in limited use by several security companies in Turkey, as well as by some Turkish military units. Unlike most other pistols of Turkish origin, these appear to be of more or less original design, and not being a copy of one existing European pistol or another.

The Zigana pistols are locked breech, short recoil operated weapons with modified Browning-type locking system, in which the barrel is locked to the slide using one large lug which engages the ejection port. The trigger unit is of double action type, with exposed hammer and slide-mounted safety. Additionally, these pistols feature an automatic firing pin block. The Zigana M16 was the original version of the pistol, with short underbarrel dustcover on the frame, and 126 mm (5") barrel. The Zigana T pistol features a heavier and slightly longer slide and improved frame with longer dustcover, barrel is also lengthened to 130 mm (about 5 1/8 "). Finally, the Zigana K is the compact version of the Zigana T pistol, with shortened slide and 103 mm (4") barrel. Double stack magazines with capacity of 15 rounds (standard) or 17 rounds (extended) are the same for all three versions. All Zigana pistols feature a three-dot fixed sights.

nwilliams
December 6, 2007, 12:49 AM
Methinks me wants one:D

DrewH
December 6, 2007, 12:52 AM
Sounds like the full auto version has a selector lever on the frame that allows one to fire it in semi-auto and auto modes, if I can figure out his English (admittedly much better than my Turkish). You can't buy the full auto in the U.S. no matter how much paperwork you fill out, only full autos owned before 1986 can be purchased. You might be able to import a couple to the U.S. if you are a dealer in NFA weapons that has prospective sales to government agencies, but will have to prove some police department is interested, which would be tough. More of marketing gimmick than anything else, although it looks surprisingly controllable in the videos.

No reason why normal semi-auto versions couldn't be imported. It is kind of a nice looking pistol actually. I prefer the versions without all the holes in the slide :) Hope to see it here soon.

Is the frame steel or an alloy?

Shweboner
December 6, 2007, 05:11 AM
I have seen these advertised by SOG ( southernohiogun.com )

They have the C45 for $375.00

and the K for $325.00

yasinkomutan
December 6, 2007, 03:08 PM
tisas usa address

PWARM223@aol.com
Please cc your e-mail to me sales@trabzonsilah.com in order to follow up the situation.

AND TİSAŞ KOMPANY DRECTOR ONLİNE ADRESS omer0661@hotmail.com

CPshooter
December 6, 2007, 03:24 PM
I'm seeing the bastard child of a DE and a CZ.

Funderb
December 6, 2007, 03:37 PM
Those things are epic!

SAS Mayhem
December 6, 2007, 04:52 PM
What are parts avalability going to be like? I've e-mail gun source about 2 months ago and they had them in stock. Who's goingto carry them? Would I have to wait for them to come by boat from Turkey? or be charged (alot) air frieght?

yasinkomutan
December 7, 2007, 01:52 PM
denfoot:

All our guns have been approved from ATF and they are on sale in the USA. Only the model ZIGANA F can be converted to full automatic by the help of a lever. We manufactured a full automatic pistol but it is not on sale yet. We know, it is prohibited.

Other models, ZIGANA K, ZIGANA SPORT, ZIGANA T, KANUNİ S, KANUNİ M16, are only semi-automatic, can not be converted to full automatic. These models are being used by both civilians and military people, are on sale in the USA. And also are being exported to many countries. I will send you more pictures and videos about these pistols soon.

Daemoon
The pistols have 2 safety system, pin and trigger and they all passed the tests.

1SOW
yes, 20 shots. After shooting, as you see there is no error and breakdown.

yasinkomutan
December 7, 2007, 02:10 PM
Only the model ZIGANA F can be converted to full automatic, there is no misunderstood from the translation. Please watch the movie, you will see how it can be converted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRY7jn9nfQ

The models, ZIGANA T, ZIGANA SPORT, ZIGANA K, KANUNI S, KANUNI M16, are only semi-automatic, can not be converted to full automatic. Both civilians and military people use these models, and they are all on sale in the USA. Also, it has been exported to many countries. I hope you like these pistols, and one day have one.

All our guns have been approved from ATF and they are on sale in the USA. Only the model ZIGANA F can be converted to full automatic by the help of a lever. We manufactured a full automatic pistol but it is not on sale yet. We know, it is prohibited.

Other models, ZIGANA K, ZIGANA SPORT, ZIGANA T, KANUNİ S, KANUNİ M16, are only semi-automatic, can not be converted to full automatic. These models are being used by both civilians and military people, are on sale in the USA. And also are being exported to many countries. I will send you more pictures and videos about these pistols soon.

Daemoon
The pistols have 2 safety system, pin and trigger and they all passed the tests.

1SOW
yes, 20 shots. After shooting, as you see there is no error and breakdown.

DrewH
December 7, 2007, 02:39 PM
Only the model ZIGANA F can be converted to full automatic, there is no misunderstood from the translation. Please watch the movie, you will see how it can be converted.

I disagree, and I watched the movie. The English word you use above, "converted", strongly implies that a device has been permanently mechanically altered from one mode to another. It can easily be interpreted (and was earlier) to mean a device is placed in a Zigana semiautomatic pistol to convert it to a full automatic pistol. Such devices exist for Glock pistols, for example.

What you are saying is the Zigana F pistol is select fire, and has a selector lever that can moved to allow you to use the pistol in semiautomatic or automatic modes.

Your English is quite good for what I assume is a non-native speaker, but if your are the marketing rep I recommend you have your materials checked by native English speakers, they are plenty of pitfalls in interpretation.

yasinkomutan
December 7, 2007, 03:13 PM
http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20071207_204810_ZİGANA_F_-3.JPG

http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20071207_204736_DSCF69591.JPG

http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20071207_204918_ZİGANA_K_-4.JPG

http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20071207_204956_ZİGANA_T_-_5.JPG

Funderb
December 7, 2007, 04:45 PM
I pretty much completely understood what he meant, you just have to broaden your definitions when you look at things that are being translated.
The video clearly shows what he means by converted.

DrewH
December 7, 2007, 05:10 PM
I pretty much completely understood what he meant, you just have to broaden your definitions when you look at things that are being translated

I understood him as well. Others didn't, and "convert" is still a poor word choice for what he meant. And...misunderstandings could have some unpleasant consequences in this particular context. I would avoid telling someone at the range I was converting my AR to automatic when all I meant I was flipping the fun switch on my NFA rifle to auto:)

Is the frame steel? Alloy? A mix, depending on model?

Novus Collectus
December 8, 2007, 07:29 PM
Too bad I could never get one. My Cypriot Grandmother would kill me. Lol, I was thinking the same thing. My mother is Cypriot.

yasinkomutan
December 9, 2007, 05:49 AM
thank you for your interest. Zigana F has two versions, one is only semi-automatic and other one can be converted to full automatic. But this full automatic version is not on sale, as you know it is prohibited. The slide is steel and the frame is aluiminium alloy. It has passed all the tests. I will send you more videos and pictures soon. Zigana Sport is a semi automatic pistol and have holes that are made because of the compensator. I would like to give you the information below.
tisas usa address

PWARM223@aol.com
Please cc your e-mail to me sales@trabzonsilah.com in order to follow up the situation
and yasin komuan adress tahsin1984@msn.com

Company & Foundation Name : Model :

Department of the Navy ................................................. Kanuni 16

Department of the Air Force ............................................ Kanuni S

Department of Coast Guard ............................................ Kanuni S

Ministry of National Defence ............................................ Zigana M16
Zigana T

Numune Hospital ............................................................ Kanuni S

Baskent Hospital ............................................................ Kanuni 16

Administration of Enstitude of Turkish Standarts ................ Kanuni S

Ihlas Holding .................................................................. Kanuni S

Turkish Air Force Erzurum Radar Station .......................... Zigana M16

Izofas ........................................................................... Kanuni S

Mardin County Execution Office ....................................... Kanuni S

Muğla County Association of Village Administratives .......... Kanuni 16
Zigana M16

K.Maraş County Elbistan Village Administration ................. Kanuni S

Hotel Alpina, Antalya ...................................................... Kanuni S

Hotel Ankara Apaydın ..................................................... Kanuni S

Marmaris Martı Myra Hotel .............................................. Kanuni S

Amasya Sugar Factory ................................................... Kanuni S

Goverment Air Ports ....................................................... Kanuni S

Blacksea Technical University .......................................... Kanuni S

Hakkari County Mountain Commando Unions .................... Zigana M16

Afyon Kızılay Mineral Water Company .............................. Kanuni S

Fındıkkale Bus Company ................................................. Kanuni S

Ziraat Bank Seferihisar Branch ........................................ Kanuni S

Kale Special Security Company ....................................... Zigana M16
Zigana K
Zigana T

MSG Special Security Company ....................................... Zigana M16
Zigana K
Zigana T

Ulubey Special Security Company .................................... Zigana M16
Zigana K
Zigana T

ARMG Special Security Company ..................................... Zigana M16
Zigana K
Zigana T

Tufan Küçük Esas Special Security Company .................... Zigana K

Eodl- Ogem Special Security Company ............................. Zigana K
Zigana T
Zigana M16
Kanuni S

yasinkomutan
December 9, 2007, 06:09 AM
hokkmike: I am glad that you like the picture. I hope one day you come to Turkey and I can take you the factory.

wichessterAA: yes you are right, it is kind of james bond but when I get the pistol, I feel like I am robocop:))) you will understand it when you try the pistol..

tonystarks: I am really sorry, I will give the price list soon but believe me I am waiting to get the list, too. I posted the videos because I wanted all to see our quality. It is nice you like it.

doubleg: thank you. Turkish people are really good in every field but I think they are a little bit late to prove this..I hope you like the gun, if you come to Turkey, I also can take you the factory, come and be my guest:)
drewH in devami o zaman:

by the way the slide of the pistol is steel and the frame is aluminium alloy. It has a really hard and durable structure.

drew h in
eightball: yes they are spiffy and at the same time scary...it goes well with the nightdress:))

CZ42: it is not hard to control the pistol..

nwilliams: I would like to say that it is more than you thought...

drew: I always said you that only ZIGANA F model has full automatic version. The rest are anly semi-automatic pistols and they are all on sale in the USA. The pistol passed the tests in the USA by scoring a good grade.

yasinkomutan
December 9, 2007, 07:11 AM
drewh: thank you for your notice. As you know I am not a native speaker, and as you imagine it is really hard to understand these small differences in a language as a non-native speaker. I thought that it can be understood. Otherwise I know that only Glock have that kind of a pistol. Anyway then it is a selact fire pistol as you said. I want to mention once more that only zigana f has a version of full automatic which is not on sale yet because of the prohibitions. Other models that we have all are semi-automatic pistols and are on sale in the USA. Thank you again for the correction drewh

ZIGANA T and ZIGANA SPORT are being used by celebrities in a very popular Turkish serialized film that is called KURTLAR VADISI.

İS POLAT ALEMDAR ZİGANA SPORT IS MEMATİ BAS ZİGANA T

yasinkomutan
December 10, 2007, 01:34 PM
http://www.icten.com.tr/forum/uploads/20070512_194933_PIC00027.JPG

Markbo
December 10, 2007, 07:26 PM
As good as they may be, I cannot get excited by any pistol that requires the safety off in the up position.

yasinkomutan
December 12, 2007, 05:36 PM
http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20071212_232755_DSC02980.JPG

http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20071212_232721_DSC02977.JPG

http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20071212_232619_DSC02976.JPG
http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20071212_232523_DSC02967.JPG

ashtxsniper
December 12, 2007, 06:19 PM
Good looking guns I cant wait to handle one.

yasinkomutan
December 13, 2007, 05:27 PM
thank you for your interest. We can not give information about the prices as a company policy. But you can contact with Stacy N. Prineas PWARM223@aol.com... We will participate ShotSHOW in Las Vegas. We all invite you to our booth. Hope to see you there..

yasinkomutan
December 13, 2007, 05:30 PM
1SOW ...
We can not give information about the prices as a company policy. But you can get contact with our distributor, Stacy N. Prineas PWARM223@aol.com...The prices that you found can be correct but please ask to Stacy. We will have a booth in SHOTSHOW Las Vegas. Hope to see you all there.

yasinkomutan
December 15, 2007, 07:06 AM
Thank you all for your interest. The compensator and looking of the pistol is really impressive as you said. If you would like to try this pistol, you are all welcome to our booth in Shotshow, Las Vegas. We will be pleased to see you all, there. trabzonsilah@hotmail.com tahsin1984@msn.com

yasinkomutan
December 24, 2007, 06:50 PM
yess

yasinkomutan
January 1, 2008, 06:20 AM
happy new year ..welcome to 2008

yasinkomutan
January 1, 2008, 05:11 PM
http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20080101_224546_yasinnnnnn.JPG

http://www.icten.com.tr/silahforum/uploads/20071212_232619_DSC02976.JPG

DMK
January 1, 2008, 08:35 PM
Sort of a forbidden love child of the 1911 and Desert Eagle. I like it.Actually looks more like a cross between an S&W automatic (http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/images/firearms/204744_large.jpg) and a CZ-97 (http://www.cz-usa.com/product_detail.php?id=43) or CZ SP01 (http://www.cz-usa.com/product_detail.php?id=73).

Shieldbreaker
January 1, 2008, 08:57 PM
Do we have any prices yet?

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/shldbrkr/tisas-zigana-m16.jpg

yasinkomutan
January 4, 2008, 10:53 AM
LET'S MEET IN LAS VEGAS. ALL OF YOU ARE INVITED. TISAS ZIGANA

TISAS will participate SHOT SHOW 2008 in Las Vegas on February, 2-5. Our booth number is 4693. We will be happy to see you all in our booth. It is a good chance to see TISAS pistols. You are all welcome to our booth with Turkish hospitality. TISAS

Markbo
January 4, 2008, 01:58 PM
And maybe some Turkish Coffee? :D

yasinkomutan
January 4, 2008, 04:44 PM
Markbo oke yes Turkish Coffee ....you come ok .. :)

loki.fish
January 5, 2008, 10:36 AM
Other than the odd placement of the safety, looks like a nice gun. Haven't seen any for sale anywhere or else I'd pick one up. I'll have to look harder when I'm not so tired :)

yasinkomutan
January 7, 2008, 02:34 PM
You can watch the videos to have a better idea of the pistols.

I dont know who can enter. I will be glad, if you inform us about the people who can visit the exhibition

zigana sport videos 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rnhr8uiUZ2Y

zigana sport videos 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEat6YFni5c

tisaş zigana f full automatic pistol videos 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qiQlToZ88rE

tisaş zigana f full automatic pistol videos 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=g0_6jfmG7to

tisaş pistol production videos :http://youtube.com/watch?v=slLtsFAdLCw

tisaş pistol test videos:http://youtube.com/watch?v=slLtsFAdLCw

PCRCCW
January 11, 2008, 12:58 PM
I like the look...just dont like the decocker on the slide. I prefer my controls to be frame mounted.
Shoot well and god bless

yasinkomutan
January 12, 2008, 02:34 PM
All your comments are very important for us. We respect your ideas, it is ok that you dont like the pistol but we trust our pistols..

Markbo
January 13, 2008, 05:35 PM
I will give you a couple of opinions. Worth exactly $0.02 usd - you can owe me for later.

1. The guns look big and top heavy and the slots are cut to reduce weight from a too heavy design. This may not be the case, but that is what it looks like.

2. It looks like with the barrel porting and all the holes that this gun will require a LOT of cleaning. Again maybe not, but that is what it looks like.

3. Finally - showing videos of your gun - being fired so fast that it is obviously going off at an angle that would go over any berm is purely unsafe. ANY gun, being wantonly fired at random into the air is very foreign to Americans. It is something that we see a lot on TV from the other side of the world - usually by some radicals hating the U.S. so culturally it is offensive and it is incredibly unsafe.

I know I know.... you do it only from a safe place and there is nobody around, right? So what? It would be like lighting a fire inside on the floor of your home and saying "It's concrete, it won't burn". The question is not if... it is when. So from a safety and a cultural view, that sort of video is a big negative.

Just one man's opinion.

NickHTK
January 13, 2008, 10:22 PM
I believe a Canadian distributor has purchased some of these guns. Am I correct?

Very nice looking pieces and thanks for all the video links.

yasinkomutan
January 18, 2008, 01:59 PM
Markbo:
Hi how are you? I will keep your advices in my mind.
you said that the pistols look like heavy, please dont make any comments before holding the pistol. Nothing is what really it looks like. Pistols are not heavy. If you had a chance to hold them, you would understand what I mean.
The holes are not for reducing the weight. Do you really have a special interest in pistols? or Are you just speaking? Those holes are for cooling the barrel. yes, you are right, because of the compensated barrel, the powder gas will pass out and it will get dirty inevitably.
Videos- we fired the pistol fast in polygon, these shots are made randomly, therefore they are fast..It is not because of the pistol, it is completely our preference. And also the compensated canals block the pistol's unwanted movement.
Pistols are not dangerous. The thing that is dangerous is people. We are aware of this and we use the pistols consciously. Of course, we made these shots in a safe place. I am surprised to your thought of that we could endanger anybody's life.
Every precautions were taken before shooting and it is done in the polygon.
We invite you to LV. We would like to see you in our booth holding our pistols. Hope to see you and discuss these issues there...

yasinkomutan
January 18, 2008, 04:27 PM
Thank you Yasin,

I was careful to say how things APPEAR and how they LOOK and that it may not be correct. And I did not mean at all to disparage your pistols... I was only commenting on how the LOOK.

With an easy to remove slide to clean the powder it should not be a problem, but you must admit the overall size of the slide LOOKS large.

And my remarks about your shooting videos... again I have no doubt that you were safe. But the American culture is such that that kind of shooting is frowned upon. Even in the country or the mountains where we know it is safe to shoot up in the air, we still do not. It is just a cultural difference and that is why I mentioned it to you.

If you hope to enter the U.S. market you have to understand how Americans perceive things. Just some friendly advice really... I was not meaning to insult you in any way!

Mark

yasinkomutan
February 15, 2008, 02:26 PM
thaks

yasinkomutan
February 15, 2008, 02:27 PM
Hi everybody, it has been a long time not to write to the forum. Shot Show is over...People are interested in our pistols, ziganas are liked. I think everything is good, and will better for our pistols. I thank you to all. Even it is a pistol forum, our aim is to create a friendly environment. That is the most important part. I hope to see you all in Turkey one day. Take care, see you..

ISOW I am sorry that I couldnt write you because of my job. Thank you for all interest to our booth at Shot Show. Americans are really interested in our pistols, everything was good. I hope it will be better soon. I couldnt be in Las Vegas because of my other job. I would like to be in there with all of you. Hope to see you in Turkey one day.

ABBOBERG ...hi, how are you doing? they told me that someone came to the booth and asked me. That should be you. I am so glad that you came but I am sorry I couldnt be there because of my job. I wish I could be there and see you. I heard you have new projects, I am curious. I am looking the site that you said. If you come to Turkey one day, I will be glad having you my guest. Take care, see you...

Whiplash69
April 4, 2008, 07:07 PM
Here's the link to the Canadian distributor for Tisas. Pretty decent prices and the guns fire nicely. http://www.marstar.ca/gf-TISAS/index.shtm

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
April 4, 2008, 10:47 PM
The termites have been after that first one... :)

06Ankarali
September 5, 2008, 09:38 PM
yasin komutan ne kadar yerli yabancı site varsa bu konuları açıp milli gururumuzu tekrar tekrar yaşatıyosun bize :)seni tekrar tekrar kutlarım.onlar laf etseler de takmıyorum bn eciş bücüş glocklarını alsınlar başlarına çalsınlar koç gibi silahlarımız var bizim maşşallah tıu tu tu nazar değmesin:D

yasinkomutan
September 16, 2008, 04:50 PM
06 ANKARALI VERDİGİN DESTEK İCİN TESEKKÜR EDERİM SAYGILAR BENDEN SANA

TISAS has distributor in the USA, below you can see the adress. it has been attending to Shot Show since 2 years. Also this year TISAS will be in Shot Show. I will write you our BOOTH NUMBER soon. We would be pleased to meet all of you in SHOT SHOW

http://www.marstar.ca/gf-TISAS/ZIGANA-SPORT-index.shtm

If you enjoyed reading about "TİsaŞ Zİgana Süper Pİstol Semİ Automatİc Full Automatİc Pİstol ..crazy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!