Baby Eagle holster

PDA

yesit'sloaded
December 1, 2007, 06:33 PM
My girlfriend has a full size Jerico 941 (Magnum Research Baby Eagle) in .40. I am looking for a good holster for it, retention if I can find it. I have found oodles of holsters for Glocks and 1911s, but nothing for the Jerico. Anyone know a good holster site or a maker in particular. I think a holster that holds a CZ 75 might work, but I'm not going to order one unless I know it will work.

If you enjoyed reading about "Baby Eagle holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
yesit'sloaded
December 2, 2007, 02:22 PM
Nothing? Does she own the only one thats not in Israel or something? I found out that Fobus makes a police one, but I was thinking more along the lines of a IWB. Uncle Mikes #16 fits but I'm not a fan of their products.

K-Man
December 2, 2007, 06:21 PM
It's been my experience that there has not been a high demand for holsters for the gun. I've had less than 5 inquiries for a holster for it in the last 4+ years. Not that that really means anything negative - that's just been my experience.

A loosely molded CZ 75 holster might work, but I would not guarantee it. I've seen a couple of kydex holster makers say it will work, but then the customer has to end up "remolding" the kydex in order to get a decent fit.

A consideration for you might be dependent on where you're located geographically. There might be a holster maker close to you that could fashion a holster using your gun as the mold.

the_fallguy
December 4, 2007, 11:48 PM
yesit'sloaded,

I make holsters for the 941f and the 941fs. I think the 941 in 40S&W is the same od as a 9mm baby Eagle - If that is correct, I can get a dummy gun for that model as well. I don't have the IWB page up on my web site yet, but if you have something specific in mind I'll see what I can do.

If you enjoyed reading about "Baby Eagle holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!