Like new 92f

PDA

Stainz
December 3, 2007, 05:39 AM
I am a revolver guy. My last case-chuckers were a pair of AMT DAO Backups in .45 ACP, gone five years, and a G21, gone nine years. My wife had a CZ75 for years, too. A friend bought a new two-tone (SS & blued?) 92F a month or so back and now wants something else. It is a neat looking bottom-feeder - and, at $400 with six mags - and night sights and a trigger job - it seems reasonable. I doubt he put 50 rounds through it. I always thought I'd get a CZ97B or 1911, as I made a bunch of .45 ACP ammo I cannot use in my 625 due to the non-Federal primers I used.

What do you think about the 92F - and/or the 'deal'? Thanks!

Stainz

If you enjoyed reading about "Like new 92f" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jwxspoon
December 3, 2007, 06:37 AM
92F is a good reliable pistol. I have a stainless Taurus version, PT99, which I love.

It's a BIG pistol - not really concealable. Offsets that with very large mag capacity (17 in mine). It's accurate and recoil is very limited.

jw

10-Ring
December 3, 2007, 03:42 PM
$400 isn't the best deal I've seen, but it is fair and I do like the Berettas.

kle
December 4, 2007, 10:06 AM
that's $400 for a like-new 92F (or is it an FS?) with six magazines (if they're factory magazines, that's $75-$100 in magazines alone, not including the two or three included with the gun itself), plus a trigger job, and night-sights...

I'd say that's a pretty good deal. See if you can take it to a range and put a magazine or two through it.

wisocki
December 4, 2007, 04:35 PM
berettas kickass

If you enjoyed reading about "Like new 92f" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!