OWB holster suggestions for Millennium Pro ?

PDA

PakWaan
December 3, 2007, 11:30 AM
I'm looking for a good OWB holster for my Taurus PT-111 Millennium Pro. I can't get adjusted to IWB, it's just too uncomfortable. I generally wear long un-tucked shirts, so I think a high rise OWB will conceal just as well.

Most threads I've read here talk about IWB holsters.........

I've been carrying my Kel-Tec P-3AT in my pocket, but have decided to start carrying my MP for more power and more rounds.

A few people recommended the Don Hume 721 OT in another message thread, but the Don Hume web site doesn't mention having a model for any of the MP's.

I'm thinking about a High Noon "Topless" as a good long term solution, but with a 20 week wait time, I need something to use in the meantime that isn't really expensive.

If you enjoyed reading about "OWB holster suggestions for Millennium Pro ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tinygnat219
December 3, 2007, 12:15 PM
Essentially, anything that fits the SIG P229 will fit your mil Pro. Good luck!

KONY
December 3, 2007, 08:21 PM
I really like the DeSantis I used with my PT111. :cool:

PakWaan
December 6, 2007, 02:53 PM
Don Hume DOES make the 721 OT for the Millennium Pro series - I called them, and they said it was an error on their web site. It has been fixed, and now it shows this holster available for the MP pistols. I think this might be a good solution while I am waiting to have a High Noon made for it.

Who knows, I may love it and not need anything else!

Not bad for $40 from GunnersAlley.com

http://www.donhume.com/images/Products/H721-OT_web.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "OWB holster suggestions for Millennium Pro ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!