Taurus SS PT1911s are out

PDA

weregunner
December 6, 2007, 09:53 PM
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=3697.0

Taurus has the PT1911 in stainless out finally. Thought you folks who've been waiting for them would like to know.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus SS PT1911s are out" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RIDE
December 6, 2007, 10:00 PM
I would like to see the pictures.. but I don't want to register there... Can you post the pics here???

SouthpawShootr
December 6, 2007, 10:38 PM
Well, good for them. Sure took them long enough. What is the problem over there? It's not like the gun wouldn't sell. I was waiting on the advertised 9mm version, but so much time passed that I went ahead and paid the extra $300 for the Springfield.

hankdatank1362
December 6, 2007, 10:48 PM
Sweeeeeet! Finally!

possum
December 6, 2007, 10:56 PM
glad to see it, now i am just waiting for an officer model size

Texastbird
December 6, 2007, 11:51 PM
Rats, no stainless magazines? A beautiful pistol. I may have to get one to match my blue one.

hawkeye1
December 7, 2007, 09:44 AM
Taurus? Good. they used to be kind of a cheapy gun, but in the last ten years, they have really imroved. They make a good product. Seem to be rock solid, from what I have seen. As for the 1911, I have not handled one, but if they are as good as their wheel guns, they should be worth a look.

JP from Phoenix
December 8, 2007, 12:04 AM
someone on gunbroker was trying to get em off for 590 bucks, auction didnt seem lefit though since they didnt have any real pics of the gun. I'm gonna have to check with my shop of choice to see if or when they will have them. I think I found a winner in my 1911 hunt I was already thinking of getting the blue one

DAVIDSDIVAD
December 8, 2007, 02:33 AM
supposedly, alot of the internal parts are made using MIM

However, that's total heresay; I don't know for a fact

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus SS PT1911s are out" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!