H&R Shotgun + Zytel Pistol Grip

PDA

Dan Forrester
July 22, 2003, 05:41 PM
I’ve heard these exist, where can I get one. I’m not looking for a pistol grip stock, but an actual pistol grip for a single shot H&R shotgun.

Thanks, Dan

If you enjoyed reading about "H&R Shotgun + Zytel Pistol Grip" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TarpleyG
July 24, 2003, 10:30 AM
Just my luck. I had one that I JUST threw away last week while moving. I'd have given it to you. I even said to myself that I would need it later but I have a nasty habit of being a packrat.

I bought it online in 1999 but I do not recall where I bought it from.

Sorry,
GT

reelhook
July 24, 2003, 01:27 PM
I have a Tamer/Tracker made by NEF (same as H&R). Mine came with a pistol grip and composite forestock. They were both made by Choate. The recoil is intense, be warned, and the overall length must be 22". Here's a link. Use the drop down and look for H&R/NEF grips.

Ryan

http://www.riflestock.com/

Big_R
July 24, 2003, 01:33 PM
The above was posted by Big_R, not Reelhook. No disrespect meant.

Ryan

Dan Forrester
August 3, 2003, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the info and links guys. No worries about overall length, I’m actually planning on making a nickel plated single shot 12ga pistol. These NFA things are addictive.

Dan

Ohen Cepel
August 11, 2003, 11:41 AM
I have an NEF project I'm working on also.

I could swear that Numrich had them in their latest catalog.

www.e-gunparts.com

Good Luck!

If you enjoyed reading about "H&R Shotgun + Zytel Pistol Grip" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!