Check out this ad, QUICK, before it gets zapped!

PDA

Steelharp
July 23, 2003, 12:11 AM
This is tastless/funny... I just happened across it. It will be offensive in some obvious ways to some folks... I didn't do it, just saw it...

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976369793.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Check out this ad, QUICK, before it gets zapped!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
winstonsmith
July 23, 2003, 12:14 AM
That's all kinds of bad.
:uhoh:

Hilarious, too.

:evil: :D :evil: :neener:

willyjixx
July 23, 2003, 12:15 AM
well thats just bad................when do they come out with the lowq light adapter?

PATH
July 23, 2003, 12:22 AM
That is in very poor taste.

OEF_VET
July 23, 2003, 12:37 AM
Very tasteless and stupid! :barf:

DigitalWarrior
July 23, 2003, 12:53 AM
<Sarcasm>
I have odds of 10 to 1 that the NAACP will use the existance of this device to further thier claims of firearms disproportionately harming the "Colored Persons" (other than the colors white or yellow) mentioned in their charter.
</Sarcasm>

I think that white is a color (elsewise they wouldn't charge so much for paint), and further, that the color of people is as irrellevant as the color that atomic bombs are painted. It is what is inside that counts.:p

Psssniper
July 23, 2003, 12:54 AM
Lets keep it legal

George Hill
July 23, 2003, 12:57 AM
This isn't TheLowRoad.org.

If you enjoyed reading about "Check out this ad, QUICK, before it gets zapped!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!