HK mag price

PDA

JHansenAK47
December 15, 2007, 07:21 PM
http://dsgarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=483&CFID=1546259&CFTOKEN=20596607
Anybody else seen a better price on HK mags?

If you enjoyed reading about "HK mag price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Outlaws
December 15, 2007, 07:42 PM
Thats a fantastic price. Best I have ever seen. But I will pay more for the ones locally that don't have the Restricted text on them. Infact, I would venture to say DSG is possibly selling them so cheap to clear out inventory if they are getting/got unmarked mags from HK.

JHansenAK47
December 15, 2007, 07:48 PM
But I will pay more for the ones locally that don't have the Restricted text on them.
Doesn't matter to me i'm in a gun friendly state.
I just thought that price was getting into the reasonable range.

Outlaws
December 15, 2007, 07:53 PM
Doesn't matter to me i'm in a gun friendly state.
I just thought that price was getting into the reasonable range.

Just personally preference to me. If it wasn't Christmas I would probably pick a couple up because that price is ridiculously low. If you haven't used an HK mag for your AR, they make USGI mags feel like toys. At $25 I would say it is worth every single penny.

aloharover
December 16, 2007, 10:21 AM
Best price I have seen on HKs. If you have to have them I would jump on it.
IMO they are too heavy and you would be better served with PMags.

woodybrighton
December 16, 2007, 10:25 AM
they were the ones they advertised on there site at one time as SA80 mags
quality mags but why put a name like that on something:D

HorseSoldier
December 16, 2007, 10:27 AM
Good price. Still overpriced for what they are.

JHansenAK47
December 16, 2007, 01:20 PM
they were the ones they advertised on there site at one time as SA80 mags quality mags but why put a name like that on something
Weren't they originally developed to improve reliability in the SA80. I don't know I think I will just buy 1 or 2 to see if they are any better than anything else I got. 25 still feels like AWB pricing.

Outlaws
December 22, 2007, 02:47 AM
Well I couldn't pass them up at $25/ea. I ordered 2 and they arrived yesterday. They are not the ones marked with any law enforcement restriction text, which was a nice surprise. :D I am glad I ordered. I just wish I could have afforded more. They are sold out now btw.

nalioth
December 22, 2007, 10:13 AM
25 still feels like AWB pricing.It shouldn't, as the MSRP from HK on these is $79.95

W.E.G.
December 22, 2007, 10:32 AM
Web site says product not available.

Outlaws
December 22, 2007, 11:54 AM
Web site says product not available.

They are sold out. I don't think they are planning on carrying them anymore either.

If you enjoyed reading about "HK mag price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!