Whats The Most Super Duper Tactical Gun Of All Time Like A Rambo Gun Or Something?

PDA

fakename
December 23, 2007, 03:44 PM
I WANTED TO KNOW WHATS THE MOST ULTRA TACTICAL RAMBO STYLE GUN THAT WOULD TOTALLY SHOOT UP EVERYTHING AND WOULD BE WAY COOLER THAN EVERY OTHER GUN IN THE WORLD. WHATS LIKE THE BEST THERE IS AND STUFF IM ASKING BECAUSE MY FRIEND JEREMYS DAD HAS A BERETTA 22 AND HES ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT IT AND HOW BERETTA MAKES THE BEST STUFF AND ITS A LIMITED EDITION AND WHATEVER IT HITS BLOWS UP ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHATS WAY BETTER THAN THAT. MY DAD MIGHT BUY ONE FOR HIMSELF IF I TELL HIM WHATS THE TOTAL BEST AND ITS GOT TO BE WAY BETTER THAN A SPECIAL EDITION BERETTA SO JERMEMY WOULD STFU ABOUT IT WHEN WE WAIT FOR THE BUS AND I CAN RUB IT IN HIS FACE THANKS.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you enjoyed reading about "Whats The Most Super Duper Tactical Gun Of All Time Like A Rambo Gun Or Something?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
December 23, 2007, 03:48 PM
Good Grief! :barf:

Lose the CAPS LOCK, and come back when you grow up.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/rcmodel/KTOG/1224.gif
rcmodel

Bazooka Joe71
December 23, 2007, 03:53 PM
Whats like, the button between like the tab and like the shift keys?:rolleyes:

El Tejon
December 23, 2007, 03:54 PM
Are you asking which firearms were used in those those awful Rambo movies?:confused:

Thunderstick
December 23, 2007, 03:58 PM
An official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time

http://www.flicklives.com/Glossary/red_ryder/RedRyder.jpg

cslinger
December 23, 2007, 04:04 PM
He'll just shoot his eye out. :neener:

Yehen
December 23, 2007, 04:09 PM
A beretta 22? That's an awesome gun. They'll even take down a cape bufallo. Make sure you're at least 500 yards away with that 22 or the cape bufallo might blow up too. :neener:

BTR
December 23, 2007, 04:18 PM
I think this thread is a joke. It made me laught anyway. Check out his/her name...

kcmarine
December 23, 2007, 04:24 PM
Well... uh... maybe you should... oh, I don't know... IGNORE HIM.

Avenger29
December 23, 2007, 04:25 PM
He's yanking your chain, I think.

Searching his other posts reveals a coherent conversation about AK mags.

Oh, and handheld miniguns, Barrett M82s, and S&W 500s are the most "Super Duper Tactical" guns.

And the 16 inch rifles, too, from the Iowa class.

possum
December 23, 2007, 08:07 PM
maybe airsoft is the answer!

nipprdog
December 23, 2007, 08:30 PM
How old are you?

FMJMIKE
December 23, 2007, 08:44 PM
Whats The Most Super Duper Tactical Gun Of All Time Like A Rambo Gun Or Something?

My old cap guns were really awesome......When I was 3 !!! :scrutiny:

lee n. field
December 23, 2007, 09:08 PM
Doesn't get more taktikool than a Mosin-Nagant.;)

Coronach
December 23, 2007, 09:36 PM
Ahem.

If you enjoyed reading about "Whats The Most Super Duper Tactical Gun Of All Time Like A Rambo Gun Or Something?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!