WASR 10 mags....

PDA

Jdoc
December 24, 2007, 02:49 PM
Is there a source for single stack WASR mags greater than 10 rounds. I go shooting often and the 10 rounders I have just don't hold enough ammo. Thanks for any help.

If you enjoyed reading about "WASR 10 mags...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nalioth
December 24, 2007, 03:09 PM
Commercially, I think you're out of luck.

I'm sure there is a bubba out there that has welded the upper part to a standard magazine, though.

collateral
December 24, 2007, 03:50 PM
Well if you live in Texas, your state doesnt have a ban on hi-caps. Buy yourself a few 20 or 30 rounders! they are fun. If you have a dremel tool or know somebody who does you can dremel out the magazine well. I think surplusrifle dot com shows you how to do it. If not, google it.

Hoppy590
December 24, 2007, 04:33 PM
if you cant open up the mag well. buy a crap load of 10 rounders from Classicarms.us they are 1$ each

ArchAngelCD
December 24, 2007, 06:03 PM
I agree with collateral, just make the small and easy modification to your WASR-10 and then you can buy 20 and 30 round double stack Mags which don't cost much and are widely available.

nalioth
December 24, 2007, 09:13 PM
If you mod your rifle as suggested, don't forget to comply with the 922r.

blackhawk2000
December 25, 2007, 12:10 AM
http://www.gunsnet.net/Linx310/wasrwell.htm

Full capacity WASR's come into the country as single stacks. Then Century opens them up for double stack mags. Make sure you do the 10 or less thing. Yours might already have all the right parts in it, but check anyways.

If you enjoyed reading about "WASR 10 mags...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!