Anyone hear from ArmySon?

PDA

Skunkabilly
January 10, 2003, 03:09 PM
?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone hear from ArmySon?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Russ
January 10, 2003, 03:34 PM
It seems to me he used to post on the www.czforum.com I haven't been there for so long I don't know if it still exists.

Jim V
January 10, 2003, 07:00 PM
Son was home from Korea the end of 2002, he is now back. The last I heard, he is doing well. Has a pretty girl friend (some SWAT chick, I think :p ).

4v50 Gary
January 10, 2003, 07:03 PM
In fact Skunk, isn't that SWAT chick the sniper gal you wanted to find? Little wonder they hustled you out of the training area. They gotta take care of Son. ;)

BTW, he was in the states for Xmas and I think he's gone back to Korea - to be with her of course. I've seen a pic of her and my jaw still hurts from hitting the floor.

Don Gwinn
January 10, 2003, 07:05 PM
She's a lot cuter than he is. ;)

Uncle Ethan
January 10, 2003, 07:32 PM
You guys underestimate ole Skunkabilly. I think he married that sniper and they Honeymooned in a little canyon south of Panmunjom in the DMZ. Shot 300 yard targets to see who did the dishes and tidied the sleeping bag. At the wedding they both wore tactical black BDU's and when the Bride's co-workers threw rice three villages in N. Korea charged the wire to retrieve the grain. Skunk stays home these days learning how to cook Kimchee to suit his leading lady, and she is working in Schartzenekkid's new movie Terminator III. :D

Lennyjoe
January 10, 2003, 09:02 PM
I think I seen him on at Gun-Talk.com once. Shorty after TFL word got out about them closing.

Skunkabilly
January 11, 2003, 04:07 AM
Hey hey guys take it easy, I may be the ultimate Skunky, but I am a tactical romantic at heart! Go easy on the skunky...:scrutiny:

4v50 Gary
January 11, 2003, 12:00 PM
O.K. Skunk, we're just teasing you because you're fun. Anyway, ArmySon's girl friend isn't the Korean sniper gal but she is one heckuva a looker.

Yohan
January 11, 2003, 12:11 PM
Skunk the romantic?

http://www.thejoyboys.com/pix/pepe.jpg

http://www.lynnpdesign.com/classicmovies/boyer/pepe.gif
"You betcha" :D

Skunkabilly
January 12, 2003, 06:15 PM
I am NOT French!!!

ZekeLuvs1911
January 13, 2003, 09:02 AM
Gee Skunk, did someone rub too close to the wound??? :neener:

ZekeLuvs1911
January 13, 2003, 09:02 AM
Gee Skunk, did someone rub too close to the wound??? :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone hear from ArmySon?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!