Laws on SBR's

PDA

Darthbauer
December 26, 2007, 02:56 PM
How can I legally get a SBR? Where are they legal? I know I have to move out of CA.

If you enjoyed reading about "Laws on SBR's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Chipperman
December 26, 2007, 03:03 PM
Move to a state where you can have them.

If you are going to buy one, Fill out a Form 4 for transfer. If you are going to make it yourself, fill out a Form 1. Have your CLEO sign, get photos, fingerprints, send $200 and Form to ATF.

Darthbauer
December 26, 2007, 03:07 PM
Move to a state where you can have them.

If you are going to buy one, Fill out a Form 4 for transfer. If you are going to make it yourself, fill out a Form 1. Have your CLEO sign, get photos, fingerprints, send $200 and Form to ATF.

Thank you, all I needed to know.

PTK
December 26, 2007, 05:45 PM
Thank you, all I needed to know.

You ought to also know they tend to become favorites and multiply until your collection is mostly NFA items.

brentn
December 27, 2007, 02:44 AM
Yes :D I love the feel of my 11.5" AR15 carbine, plenty accurate too. Defenitly a loss in muzzle velocity however.

wdlsguy
December 27, 2007, 02:47 PM
I know I have to move out of CA.
Maybe not. Please scroll down to "A Note about NFA Weapons and California" in James Bardwell's NFA FAQ (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/wbardwel/public/nfalist/nfa_faq.txt).

If you enjoyed reading about "Laws on SBR's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!