Favorite shops for Aftermarket Ruger parts?

PDA

kingpin008
December 28, 2007, 07:51 PM
During a range trip this evening, I discovered that my better half is quite fond of my MK III Hunter. I had been sort-of planning on selling it, but once she shot it she changed my mind. :)

So now I'm wondering - what are the different sites ya'll use for custom goodies? She wants a pink one, which I think will be a little tough to do, but I'm willing to try. For myself, I'd like a set of proper target grips (left-handed, please!) and maybe some upgraded internals.

I'm not really up on all the aftermarket sites out there, so I'm open to suggestions. Volquartsen I know, but that's about it. What else is there, for the Ruger-shooters out there?

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Favorite shops for Aftermarket Ruger parts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
varoadking
December 28, 2007, 10:17 PM
I built a spectacular $650.00 pink shooter for my girls:

Stainless steel Ruger MKII - $350.00.

Tactical Solutions pink, fluted Pac-Lite upper and pink grips - $360.00.

Volquartsen sear, extractor and trigger - $40.00.

Sold the MKII barreled receiver ($100.00)

One smile from the girls...priceless...

Go here for MKII stuff:

http://www.rimfiresports.com/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RSC&Category_Code=VC2

http://www.tacticalsol.com/store/pc/home.asp

I'll get around to posting pictures at some point...

kingpin008
December 28, 2007, 10:22 PM
RoadKing - that's exactly what I'm looking for, thanks!

For now, she'll have to wait for her own pink plinker, but she can use mine all she wants.

Pictures would be great - and thanks for mentioning Tac-Sol. I couldn't quite remember their name. I've checked them out before, but it's been awhile so it slipped my mind.

If you enjoyed reading about "Favorite shops for Aftermarket Ruger parts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!