excerpt from latest NRA Grass Roots Alert

PDA

alan
December 29, 2007, 06:03 PM
In an astounding display of hypocrisy, Hillary Clinton issues a press release assailing Barack Obama for his past support of "banning all handguns," citing his position as one reason to "raise serious questions about his electability."

--------------------

I haven't personally seen this press release however if what the NRA says about it is correct, the following comes to mind. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

If you enjoyed reading about "excerpt from latest NRA Grass Roots Alert" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Robert Hairless
December 29, 2007, 06:56 PM
It is funny, isn't it? My guess is that what we're seeing is Mrs. Clinton reacting to the heat from Mr. Obama.

How many gun owners do you think she'll win over?

TexasRifleman
December 29, 2007, 06:59 PM
This woman will do or say ANYTHING to get elected.

She'd promise to rescind NFA and GCA if she really thought it would get her back in the White House.

I just hope the average American voter will see what she is.

ConstitutionCowboy
December 29, 2007, 07:09 PM
She'd promise to rescind NFA and GCA if she really thought it would get her back in the White House.

WOW! If she actually did promise that ....... and I actually believed she could and would do it ..............

Forget that, OK? It gives me one of those ice cream headaches.

Woody

Look at your rights and freedoms as what would be required to survive and be free as if there were no government. If that doesn't convince you to take a stand and protect your inalienable rights and freedoms, nothing will. If that doesn't convince you to maintain your personal sovereignty, you are already someone else's subject. If you don't secure your rights and freedoms to maintain your personal sovereignty now, it'll be too late to come to me for help when they come for you. I will already be dead because I had to stand alone. B.E.Wood

scout26
December 29, 2007, 09:15 PM
I just snapped this picture of a mod.

Ibtl

elrod
December 29, 2007, 09:39 PM
If she wants any gunny votes, she'd have to admit that she has a CCW, and actually show us a loaded 642 in her purse!

In other words, that ain't gonna happen!

macadore
December 29, 2007, 11:21 PM
“My guess is that what we're seeing is Mrs. Clinton reacting to the heat from Mr. Obama.”

I think she is responding to the Republican takeover of congress when her husband was president. Democrats learned that advocating gun control at the national level is the kiss of death.

Robert Hairless
December 30, 2007, 12:28 AM
I think she is responding to the Republican takeover of congress when her husband was president. Democrats learned that advocating gun control at the national level is the kiss of death.

It's rather late in the day for her to have realized that the Republicans took over the Congress when her husband was President: the first Clinton presidency ended seven years ago, in 2001.

If you enjoyed reading about "excerpt from latest NRA Grass Roots Alert" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!