1911 Night Sights

PDA

JaxNovice
December 30, 2007, 09:31 AM
I just picked a Kimber Custom II as my first 1911. Would someone please point to me a good resource for inexpensive night sights. Also, are they hard to swap out?

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "1911 Night Sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Top Gun Supply
December 30, 2007, 11:10 AM
Kimber sights are fairly well known for their resistance to want to leave their dovetail, but a good sight pusher can tame the beast.

The Meprolight sights are very nice. Kimber is the exclusive importer of Meprolight. We carry them for $69.95 plus shipping.

JaxNovice
December 30, 2007, 11:25 AM
Hi Top Gun,

Going on your site to order now.

Thanks!

DMK
December 30, 2007, 04:07 PM
I just got a set of Trijicons and love them. They are very bright. I had some Mepros on my 1911 and took them off. They weren't bright and the gun shot very low.

I still have a set of Mepros on my CZ40 though and they work OK, but I don't have a lot of aftermarket options with that gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "1911 Night Sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!