USP45 Night Sights

PDA

Jason_G
January 1, 2008, 07:40 PM
I've been wanting a set of adjustable tritium sights for my USP45, and I'm having trouble deciding which route to go. The reason I want adjustable is that I shoot different loads, and can tell a difference between them as far as POI vs. POA when punching paper.

The main question I have: Do the adjustable Meprolight sights change the profile of the gun to the point that it will affect holster selection? I.e. Will I need to look for USP tactical holsters vs. standard holsters?

I have been deliberating mostly about the Mepro's and the MMC's. The MMC's I know will fit in standard holsters, and are more durable looking, but they also are more expensive and have smaller tritium inserts than the Mepro's.

Jason

Edit to add: My apologies to the mods, I thought I was posting this in the Handguns: Autoloaders section.:o

If you enjoyed reading about "USP45 Night Sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "USP45 Night Sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!