So.... what happened to Joe Horn?

PDA

Nightwing
January 2, 2008, 06:46 PM
Anyone else notice how this story just dropped off the face of the earth? What is the story these days with ol' Joe?

If you enjoyed reading about "So.... what happened to Joe Horn?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Chipperman
January 2, 2008, 06:57 PM
The media has decided they are not going to get any more mileage out of the story until there are some court proceedings.

nalioth
January 2, 2008, 07:17 PM
The City of Pasadena wasn't supposed to present the case to the grand jury until the new year arrived.

I guess we'll start hearing about it any time now.

Nightwing
January 2, 2008, 08:16 PM
I sure hope so.
There are a few element of the guys approach I didn't totally agree with, but that's beside the point. Hope the justice system does the right thing, whatever the outcome might be

Mot45acp
January 2, 2008, 11:21 PM
Local news said one of the "victims" was shot in the back. Uh Oh

RPCVYemen
January 3, 2008, 12:02 AM
Local news said one of the "victims" was shot in the back. Uh Oh

And a witness - who is an undercover cop - saying that both men were moving away from Joe Horn, or "angling away" from Joe Horn, at the time they were shot.

The undercover cop did not get out of his car, because he was afraid that he would be shot.

Mike

nalioth
January 3, 2008, 12:24 AM
This has all been hashed out and rehashed elsewhere on this forum, let's try to keep this thread for 'current events', eh?

dave_pro2a
January 3, 2008, 02:09 AM
This has all been hashed out and rehashed elsewhere on this forum, let's try to keep this thread for 'current events', eh?

It's now Jan 2th, 2008 :P

If you enjoyed reading about "So.... what happened to Joe Horn?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!