first glock

PDA

tiko_joe
January 4, 2008, 11:08 PM
looking at getting my first glock. i've decided on the the glock 19. my buddy's got a glock 22 hogue slip on grip. it made it feel so much better in my hand. are there any other grips out there or accessories i should know about for the glock, to pick up?

If you enjoyed reading about "first glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LightEmUp
January 5, 2008, 01:54 AM
Decal "skateboard tape" grip works for me. There also something called A-Grip, heard its pretty good.

geo815
January 5, 2008, 01:56 AM
I don't know about you, but the Glock factory sights suck. I have not tried the factory night sights, but I know a few people who use them and like them.

Personally, I prefer Hi-Viz sights (light pipe, no Tritium) for daylight and twilight shooting. Tru-Glo sights (light pipe with Tritium) work well for the same situations and if you find yourself drawing your weapon in the dark. I don't know about Trijicon or any other Tritium sights other than the Tru-Glo's, so I can't say yeah or ney about them.

Also, I'm not a fan of LASER sights and the thought of attaching a flashlight to my weapon isn't appealing to me, either. Just my $.02.

If you enjoyed reading about "first glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!