Correcting - Post on Hex-Site Opinion Poll - Mistakes

PDA

Geo.Az
January 5, 2008, 09:07 PM
Old Post.Dec., 18th, 2007, 01:47 PM #1 Geo.Az - Member - Join Date: 12-06-07 Location Sedona AZ USA .Posts:48
Smile I Need Feed back on new Site System All Guns.
I need feed back on how you feel about http://goshen-hexsite.com/
Please Look at and give me your honest opinion. " a different thinking concept ".
NEW Post
I need feed back on New sight system...All Guns...and New Sight Concept...Please.
I Still need your Valued ..Honest...Opinion. about....As feed back on how you feel on a new sight concept.
" a Different Thinking Concept.", ...Can It make a difference ? - Answers and Opinions Wanted.
Thank You Kindly for your vast knowledge and time. Geo.Az

Still on the learning curve. :o

If you enjoyed reading about "Correcting - Post on Hex-Site Opinion Poll - Mistakes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CrawdaddyJim
January 5, 2008, 09:45 PM
Geo the site looks fine and understandable. I would have to use the site system to give you feed back on it. As it stands from reading the text it is similar to a standard combat aperture site.

TimboKhan
January 6, 2008, 01:49 AM
I clicked "do not care" because I kind of don't. The hex shape is something different, but the concept of an aperture sight on a pistol is pretty old news. It's one of those things that I just think is a little gimmicky. While it probably works, it probably doesn't work quite as well as the hype would suggest, and I have zero reason to change the sights on my gun. Don't care.

If you enjoyed reading about "Correcting - Post on Hex-Site Opinion Poll - Mistakes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!