Used 92FS

PDA

The Ruckus
January 6, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hey everyone,

I've been looking around on the used market for quite some time. I came across an 92FS... it's had about 500-700 rounds through it owner isn't sure. It has the usual muzzle end barrel wear, small rail wear, and theres a scratch on the bottom of the trigger guard. At first glance the gun looks brand new. Opinions aside, if you were a 92FS fan how much would you be willing to pay for this?

If you enjoyed reading about "Used 92FS" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
XavierBreath
January 6, 2008, 02:19 AM
CDNN (http://www.cdnninvestments.com/index.html) regularly sells the Beretta 92FS used in excellent condition in the $300-$350 range. I would use that as my guide.

The Ruckus
January 6, 2008, 06:24 PM
UPDATE:
Today I made the worst mistake in my life, I went to a gun show. All I wanted to do today was look around. I had plans tomorrow to look at a less desired used 92F (I don't know why, but I just like new) and found a Beretta 92FS Police Special in the case with three magazines for 475. I know this is the going price but I asked to see it, the gun was gorgeous and new no scratches no wear, no dings or gouges like the used one I was going to check out...I had to have it. I finally purchased my first handgun today. I should have pictures by Wednesday.

chrisTx
January 6, 2008, 11:42 PM
That's not bad. That's about what I paid for my Police Special right before the AWB expired, but I had to jump through hoops to get mine, and from a police distributor. I paid what you did, and that was a few years back. Considering inflation and overall prices going up, I think it's a good price.

I replaced my guide rod with a steel one, then put a DAO hammer spring in it. Bullets will follow each other through the same hole now. :)

buy guns
January 6, 2008, 11:52 PM
Congratulations Ruckus. That sounds more like one of the best decisions in your life :). Make sure to post pics.

If you enjoyed reading about "Used 92FS" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!