Cabela's Reloading scale Cal instructions??

PDA

Branch
January 6, 2008, 01:38 PM
Hi: I misplaced my EG1500 reloading scale manual :banghead: and need the calibration instructions. I contacted Cabela's and they were no help:cool: If anyone can provide me the instructions I would be really appreciative.:)
Thanks.........Charlie

If you enjoyed reading about "Cabela's Reloading scale Cal instructions??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Idano
January 6, 2008, 01:53 PM
Charlie;

I looked on the web and couldn't find one so I scanned mine; sorry for the fold mark cleaned it up the best I could without spending a large amount of time. I got your PM but I figured there may be others that could benefit from it. Let me know if you need anything else or have any problems getting it to calibrate.

-Idano

Branch
January 6, 2008, 02:33 PM
I really appreciate the time and effort you put into helping me. I hope others can benefit as well.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Cabela's Reloading scale Cal instructions??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!