Gun Parts Guy

PDA

Nolo
January 7, 2008, 12:07 AM
Does anyone know if this is a reputable website?
Will they get their stuff in on time? Is their customer service good?

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Parts Guy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mikec
January 7, 2008, 12:19 AM
I have bought from James, the owner, several times and have not had an issue. The last purchase was six or so months ago, so unless something radical has happened YES I would buy from them again. Not sure what he is supposed to be getting in, but his shipping is prompt.

Back when I was hanging out at FALFiles.com he was rather prominent there, you might want to verify his status/reputation there.

Nolo
January 7, 2008, 12:24 AM
Thanks a lot.
I will check.

nwilliams
January 7, 2008, 12:52 AM
I've purchased from him in the last six months, no complaints here. He responds quickly to emails and is very easy to deal with, I'd purchase from him again without question.

ccarnel
January 7, 2008, 12:52 AM
Great vendor!!! A+. I've bought 3 kits from him and his refinishing is top notch.

Navy_Guns
January 7, 2008, 09:03 AM
Bought a FAL kit from him in October - great person and great product. I would order from them again in a heart beat. If you want an option not listed on their web site, just ask him.

Cannonball888
January 7, 2008, 10:00 AM
Good customer service and communication. They have commonly found items. No hard-to-find stuff.

Cannonball888
January 7, 2008, 10:02 AM
Double post.

AndyC
January 7, 2008, 10:12 AM
James is awesome - fantastic customer service, very friendly and full of advice if you need it.

Ian Sean
January 7, 2008, 10:14 AM
Good guy, fast shipping, no complaints here on my end. Ordered many times over the years, last order about 2 months ago.

One of the "good guys" in my opinion.:)

Robert Hairless
January 7, 2008, 01:38 PM
Please post a link to his web site? It's always good to know about reliable sources. Thanks in advance.

Randy in Arizona
January 7, 2008, 02:05 PM
Website URL is:

http://www.GunPartsGuy.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Parts Guy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!