Gun Control NOW...

PDA

SteyrAUG
July 28, 2003, 07:12 PM
I think it is now obvious to anyone who has ever watched CNN that guns are bad. However until the UN successfully negates our sovergnity and abolishes the Constitution for a sensible Global Charter, all these guns are out there just waiting to cause havoc and disaster at any given moment.

As civilized people it is up to us to help. We must all do our part.

BUY A GUN NOW. Buy as many as you can and then buy another one. Buy guns for every member of your family and the people you know.

Only by responsible people buying up the millions of guns flooding our street can we hope to live in a safe and sane world.

Remember, the gun you buy NOW won't be used in a tragedy. You must do your part to save the world. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Control NOW..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MicroBalrog
July 28, 2003, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry my country doesn't let me to participate. If I could, I would.

MicroBalrog
July 28, 2003, 07:25 PM
SteyrAUG, I'm going to re-post it on another forum I visit.

BogBabe
July 28, 2003, 07:58 PM
You know, someone should really send Tamara over to read this. I don't think she's doing her part here. ;)

Standing Wolf
July 28, 2003, 08:01 PM
I'll leave for the gun shop by noon tomorrow.

Fly320s
July 28, 2003, 08:20 PM
Ditto.

Hmmm... Ruger Single Six or something from Kimber?

BallisticTip
July 28, 2003, 08:27 PM
Ok, will do just needed a good excuse.

Thanks, SteyrAUG

SteyrAUG
July 29, 2003, 12:37 AM
If it only saves ONE CHILD it will have been worth the enormous cost and effort.

Remember it takes a village to buy ALL the guns.

4v50 Gary
July 29, 2003, 12:57 AM
I've been trying this for years and darn, there's so many of them out there. :)

10-Ring
July 29, 2003, 01:02 AM
amen bro!

Henry Bowman
July 29, 2003, 11:04 AM
Micro B - You can still do your part. You can buy guns here in the USA. You don't have to bo bothered with taking possession of them. I will do that for you. I will keep them well fed and exercised even though you never see them. (Kind of like owning a race horse or something like that.) I will defer my fees for this service until you come to visit them.

Just doing my part to help you do your part! :neener: I shocked that no one else had already volunteered. I guess they're just too selfish!

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Control NOW..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!