Store a gun "offsite"???

PDA

Scorpiusdeus
January 18, 2008, 05:09 PM
I would guess that a majority of us store out guns in a safe at home and maybe keep one at the office.

Do any of you "stash" one or more elsewhere? A friend's house, buried, a safety deposit box, or a gun store?

Sort of a not keep all your eggs in one basket approach?

If you enjoyed reading about "Store a gun "offsite"???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
El Tejon
January 18, 2008, 05:18 PM
Discussed many times at TFL and here at THR.

I am often derided for it, but of course, you should have at least 4 copies of the weapons you like: one to carry, one in reserve, one at the gunsmith, one stored not on your property.

Deep storage: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=262559

Slugless
January 18, 2008, 06:38 PM
Maybe you could ask a mod to make this a poll.

I do, but it's mostly through circumstances & evolution than advanced planning.

Gingerbreadman
January 18, 2008, 07:44 PM
Most are in one spot. The exception is within arms reach of where I spent most of my time at home.

Gator
January 18, 2008, 07:53 PM
Yep. ;)

ArfinGreebly
January 18, 2008, 08:02 PM
I am often derided for it . . .
Well, Kirk, you get derided because people can't get their head around the idea that an attorney would advocate planting dragons' teeth.

Kind of, "uh, wait, he's not a paranoid redneck nutjob, he's got to be pulling our leg!

You have to admit, the very idea that someone who keeps abreast of the law would openly discuss preparation for the "I'll take denial, thanks" scenario, has got to be unnerving.

I'll take denial, thanks.

:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Store a gun "offsite"???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!