Is this a decent deal on a Yugo Underfolder?

PDA

Doug S
January 19, 2008, 01:14 AM
Posted this over on Glock Talk, but haven't gotten much response.

A Yugoslavian Underfolder Ak with wood forearm in mint condition (only 120 fired), with bayo, 12 magazines & mag pouches, and 830 rounds of ammo. Price $650. Is this a decent deal? Classic Arms has them for $429, and I figure that is the best deal around. Most of the local shops have them for around the $500 mark. The price for the above would be broken down into $400 for the gun, another $100 for the 12 mags, $100 for the 830 rounds of ammo, and finally $50 for the East German bayo, and 3 magazine pouches. What do you think, too much? Also, this would be a private deal.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is this a decent deal on a Yugo Underfolder?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nalioth
January 19, 2008, 01:25 AM
Looks good to me.

Wopasaurus
January 19, 2008, 03:25 AM
I got mine for $480 plus tax... includes 2 yugo mags... Make sure they're Yugo mags also, because they have the slide stop in the top of them. It's just a nice perk when the bolt locks back when she's empty.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is this a decent deal on a Yugo Underfolder?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!