Aimpoint for $100

PDA

SpeedAKL
January 19, 2008, 12:21 PM
I'm currently in the market for AR optics. I saw this on GunBroker. Holy crap @ the price, but the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true..." probably applies here:scrutiny:

Does this seem legit at all to you guys? The seller has zero feedback.

Edit: ah never mind, it's a replica of the real thing that they claim is built to exact spec....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.asp?SearchType=0&Keywords=Aimpoint&Page=3&Items=50

If you enjoyed reading about "Aimpoint for $100" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
4v50 Gary
January 19, 2008, 01:00 PM
Can you say, "Made in China?"

Kingcreek
January 19, 2008, 01:45 PM
bunch of counterfiet aimpoints hitting the market recently.
junk, stay away and save up for the real thing

prodromosdelta
January 19, 2008, 02:47 PM
there are cheaper on ebay
you may try them if you dont have the money. it depends on what you want them for . i have two and i am happy with them but there is a 2-5% probabillity that they will be crap upon arrival . if you want to try them anyway, i sugest aimpoints , facogs 4x32 and docters .

possum
January 19, 2008, 04:26 PM
i have seen those for $75, that is not a real aimpoint, it looks the part but it will not perform and i doubt that it will perform to a level that is worth even $100.

If you enjoyed reading about "Aimpoint for $100" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!