Cz rimfire out of sight adjustment

PDA

tsidorus
January 20, 2008, 09:08 PM
I recently purchased a cz "Super Exclusive", the one with the obnoxiously long barrel. Out of the box it printed quite a bit left with several types of ammo even with the sights adjusted all the way right (which looks way goofy and no I didnt adjust them backwards). Sooo I make sure the barrel is floated and bed the front post under the tangent sight. Which made absolutely NO difference. I sent CZ-USA an email and registered for the CZ Forums to ask the guru's there. Anyone have any ideas.

BTW the brooks sight is awesome as is accuracy. If only I can get this thing to shoot to POI it would seriously ROCK.

Here is the best 5 shot group at 50 FT, (hey its cold outside) which just happens to be Federal Champion bulk.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/tsidorus/czgroup.jpg

-Tsi

If you enjoyed reading about "Cz rimfire out of sight adjustment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rangerruck
January 21, 2008, 12:13 AM
I would take back to shop, if you have it less than 30 days, if not then send directly back to cz.

tsidorus
January 21, 2008, 01:49 AM
im thinking it would have to go back to cz... I wouldnt expect the shop to take it back as I have done significant modifications... but I guess it never hurts to ask... We'll see what CZ says....

-Tsi

jdc1244
January 21, 2008, 04:31 AM
Youíll need to call CZ, emails donít work. Call about 2 PM CST and ask to speak to a gunsmith. They did a great job with my 452, fixed the problem right the first time.

tsidorus
January 21, 2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks, ill call tomorrow...

-Tsi

If you enjoyed reading about "Cz rimfire out of sight adjustment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!