Florida People in here

PDA

classic095
January 23, 2008, 10:47 AM
I see a bunch of Florida residence in this site and wonder if any of ya go to the Hernando sportsmans club up near Brooksville.. Ifn ya dont ya should.:D

The Club sponsers 4 gun shows a year, in fact one is coming up this weekend at the Brooksville fair grounds out on Hyway 41 just south of town..

Also if you are a shotgunner and live near the Hernando club, I challenge ya to a round of trap. If you beat me, its Free.. Might even make that challenge to you skeet shooters, but you have to use the same gun I use for skeet.. a .410.......:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida People in here" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
shooting time
January 23, 2008, 12:23 PM
I have been there I have a house in beverly hills and sometimes when i am down there i go shooting there nice club and nice range they even let me shoot my MP5 there.I may be there in a couple of weeks.

.cheese.
January 23, 2008, 12:40 PM
whoa.... didn't know there was a Beverly Hills, Florida. I know about Hollywood, Florida....

as for the range, it's about 300 miles away from me.... so.... sorry, never been.

classic095
January 23, 2008, 12:45 PM
We have people that drive over from the other coast to shoot trap and skeet with me.. couple two , three hour drive, but they think its worth the trip..:D

Guitargod1985
January 23, 2008, 12:50 PM
I've been there twice before with my uncle and grandfather. Grandpa lives in SPring Hill / Weeki Wachee area so I'm in the area a few times a year. Very nice place to shoot. It beats anything we had in Orlando. Last time I was there I guess they were gearing up for some 3 gun match or something the following weekend.

You're talking about the one off of 19, right?

I'd take you up on the offer, but I'm out of a car right now.

classic095
January 23, 2008, 12:53 PM
Yep! North of Hyway 50 on US 19 at the Chazahowiska Game preserve..the club has 88 acres we own there..

Guitargod1985
January 23, 2008, 02:08 PM
Yeah, that place is sweet. Sort of makes me wish I lived over there.

Mannlicher
January 23, 2008, 08:47 PM
I go to the gun shows. My Brother in Law lives in Ocala, I pick him up on the way and we go down together.

iiibdsiil
January 24, 2008, 12:35 AM
Gonna have to make my way up there since I got my first rifle. Might weight for a couple other toys to come in first though...

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida People in here" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!